10 Site RDWC - 3k - CO2 - New Room

• Thread starter Cagedxj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cagedxj

Time to start a new post about the new room I have been working on for the past 2 months.

Dimensions Are 11' by 18'
3000w/s for this run
RDWC This round
CO2
Cutting Edge/Advanced
CAP Lumenair 8" Hoods
8" MaXFAN
PPM4
12000 BTU AC But do not need it so far its cold out here and the slab keeps the room at 70 with the lights on!

MORE TO COME

10 site rdwc   3k   co2   new room
10 site rdwc   3k   co2   new room 2
10 site rdwc   3k   co2   new room 3
C

Cagedxj

Quick strain rundown,
Sage and Sour
HDF/Cheese F1 Generation not stabilized yet
Deep Purple
Bubba Kush
Purple Diesel
Big Bud/Trainwreck

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
interesting DIY buckets - does that water enter the buckets through the top hoses?

C

Cagedxj

Airstone in each bucket with a SDA560 Air Pump and 2 Airstones in the Control Bucket

OGONLY

OGONLY

I see your charcoal filter in the pic. I would mount that on the ceiling if you weren't planning on doing so already. That way it is off the floor and away from the dirt. Those things tend to be a dirt magnet when placed on the ground. Also when mounted on ceiling it sucks the hot air that has risen out of your room.

Day 29 014
C

Cagedxj

Forgot to mention the room is sealed it will just be recirculating

OGONLY

OGONLY

If he is recirculating the air in the room I don't see what a scrubber would do other than reduce air flow.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Do yourself a favor and opt for the complete drain type of DIY setup. All you need is the kit, and a big trash can you can use as the main ressy. Myself and others have had issues from our diy rdwc and from what I have analyzed is that we are flooding them too hard. A time away from water and exposed to pure air is essential. That way you dont even have to run a airline to each bucket and deal with that headache. Just throw it all in your main res (chiller, nutes, air pump) and allow it to flood a few times a day depending on what type of medium you are using. Good luck and happy growing :)

C

Cagedxj

If he is recirculating the air in the room I don't see what a scrubber would do other than reduce air flow.

There is a 8" Fan just for the scrubber just not needed right now.

I also just added the Harvest Master Pro lastnight, I got a Chiller and need to still get my res up on a stand to feed these babys

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

I see what your talking about - didnt notice the inline scrubber - just saw the one sitting on the floor...

C

Cagedxj

The Buckets work pretty well, Next time I will do larger drain and will be golden but I am going to be ordering the UCXXL13 Next so just a run with this guy

Top Bottom