10 Ton Bust? Are you having a laugh?

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I remember the Windexed buds that were going around in the 90's. It was pretty easy to smell if you knew what you were looking for. I was able to avoid most of that garbage, thank goodness.

Sos, double check your math; it is only valued at 505 per pound. 10,100,000/20,000 = 505. Pretty much what it is worth.
True , about the right price but unlike the police to give it correct value but on the east we could get lb's for 800-1000 each so seems about right if you were on the west coast. think i did math on ten pounds not tons , my bad

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Somebody is smoking it, LOL! That was probably just a decoy for the next truck with 20 tons in it! LOL

I knew a guy who went to Mexico with his brother to bring back some kilos (cocaine) His brother loaded up 4 kilos in his truck and sent him back to the US. His brother then called US Customs and told them to watch for his truck he has coke in it. When he got to Customs they pulled him over, searched the car found the dope and gave him 15 years. Moral of the story - His brother was driving the car behind him and he had 20 kilos in it and got through no problem...

Top Bottom