10 x 1000w Two UCXL16 Site Systems

• Thread starter FlowBo650
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlowBo650

FlowBo650

So I'm ebarking on the next venture in life. I've been growing in coco/perlite for the past 4 years and for the first time I'm going to be running a UC sytem. My partner is well versed with the set up, but I'm excited to try something new. So we've spent the last two months building out our room and we should be up and running by next week and I'll have updates on Strains, Nutes,and more Pics of the completed setup. These pics are the before of the room after the construction and basic layout has been finished. We've got some polihing to do. Any and all comments are appreciated.
We'll be running two UCXL16s side by side (one new black buckets and bulk heads, one old blue buckets and slip-ins, interested in how that's gonna effect things), 4 Ton A/C, 8000w to start and more verticals later.
Thanks for tuning in, If you see an issues please constructively point them out.

Power 001
Power 002
Power 003
Power 004
Power 005
Power 006
Power 007
Power 008
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
How tall is the area? How tall are your buckets? Seems like a low bridge situation..

Can't wait to see it grow.

PB

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

It's 7.5' tall that beam is a bit annoying. It didnt let us put the a/c intake in the direct center but its strong enough we dont forsee and issue. But floor goes in tomorrow, we finished all the ducting and walls today. We're using the 8 gal buckets so I think they're about 18" tall. We're going to be running LA Confidential, God's Gift, Cali Connect's Blackwater, and Alien OG. So it does look like it's going to be an Indica room. I'll have some finished pictures by Fri.
We also have a 15'x25'x13' room downstairs we'll set up when this one's running. We'll do the 13gals down there, so they're will Sativas soon too.
Thanks for the interest PB

T

tipper619sd

looking great man very nice room and very nice selection of plants. I am pulling up my chair for sure. love to see more uc grows

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Hey everybody,
Sorry for the delay, as always the setup has been taking longer than estimated. We have the new UCXL set up and running, but we lost some uniseals for the old buckets so weve got those on order. But strains have changed as well, so far in the new system we have Atomic Northern Lights and Grand AK. 12" fan cooling the lights, same A/C, and I gotta say. CC has stepped their game up, love the new bulkheads.

The other side will have the LA Confidential for sure and then I'll have to see what other solid Indicas Dark Heart might have.

Here's some pics of what we have set up thus far, the whole room should be filled and OCD clean by friday. Thanks for staying tuned.

And one question... We have the 12" fan pulling through two 8" duct rows with 4 lights on each side, and currently its all exhausting through a 7" port. We want to put in an additional 7" port. Is this necessary? or any thoughts on making it as efficent as possible?

DSCN0033
DSCN0036
DSCN0038
DSCN0040
DSCN0041
DSCN0042
DSCN0043
Camnibus

Camnibus

It might not be necessary, but your exhaust flow/cooling will increase significantly. No use running the A/C any harder than you need to. Although with a unit that big?....lol

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

It might not be necessary, but your exhaust flow/cooling will increase significantly. No use running the A/C any harder than you need to. Although with a unit that big?....lol
Thanks Camnibus, I think we are going to. Our wall is a bitch though, to drill that hole out it goes drywall/wood/insulation/then stucco with chicken wire infused. They didnt make it easy on us, but your right I dont wanna be running that A/C all the time even though it does cool in like a minute.
Do you know anything about the new CC buckets (black ones with the bulkheads). The buckets arent cracked at all, but a few of them leaked, were taking it apart and putting it back together now. We have the big rubber seal and the o-rings on both sides. The instructions said it came with blue magic but it didnt. Do you think thats the problem or have any suggestions?

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Lookin good but I would wrap those buckets and cover those lids asap..saves alot of headaches...

Were definitely planned on wraping the blue buckets. Do you think its necessary for the black ones as well, they also have a deeper solid lip on the net pots. And are you refering to light or heat? Cause we have a bunch of infrared blocking material if that's the concern. Maybe save some money running the chillers.

Thanks for the concern!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Heat more than anything but it really screws up the rrot growth when lights on them as well...I would wrap everything with either panda or the reflective puffy insulation stuff...you will definately cut down on your chiller requirements as well

T

tipper619sd

looking good man ya i would wrap them also due to heat and keeping ur chiller running smoother.

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

So we're at week 2 of veg and things are lookin good. Got all the buckets covered. Using CC nutes, a little H2O2 at first till we got the roots. CC upgraded our buckets on the farside so were a bit behind there but the clones have all been transplanted.

Water temp-67
EC-0.5/0.6
PH-6.2/6/3

About 100 gals in each system.
100ml of A&B
100ml of Roots
200ml of CalMag

Has anybody experienced the CC nutes raising the PH fairly high? I dont think its our water. The tap is running through, a Tall Boy into a Merlin Ro and then through a UV filter. Any thoughts? We now have the resivoirs balanced.

Week 2 veg 001
Week 2 veg 002
Week 2 veg 003
Week 2 veg 004
Week 2 veg 005
Week 2 veg 006
Week 2 veg 007
T

tipper619sd

So we're at week 2 of veg and things are lookin good. Got all the buckets covered. Using CC nutes, a little H2O2 at first till we got the roots. CC upgraded our buckets on the farside so were a bit behind there but the clones have all been transplanted.

Water temp-67
EC-0.5/0.6
PH-6.2/6/3

About 100 gals in each system.
100ml of A&B
100ml of Roots
200ml of CalMag

Has anybody experienced the CC nutes raising the PH fairly high? I dont think its our water. The tap is running through, a Tall Boy into a Merlin Ro and then through a UV filter. Any thoughts? We now have the resivoirs balanced.

Looking great man i think u might wanna bump up the A&B a lil since u see the yellowing roots look very well established and the girls are looking like they are taking off maybe add 1ml extra per gal and u should be golden but i have learned the hard way and low ppms are the best bet in this system.killer setup man and looks great.

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Quick update. We've got the old buckets replaced, and the second side up and running. Atomic Northern Lights, Grand AK, White Fire Alien OG, and LA Confidential. Besides a small A/C problem everything's going well.

RH-71%
Day Temp- 84F

Tomorrow were setting up the CO2 burner. But Same PH and EC now. Thanks Tripper, I upped the A&B were gettin the green back quickly. The right side is starting to take off. Enjoy the pics.

Flowbo 001
Flowbo 002
Flowbo 003
Flowbo 004
Flowbo 005
Flowbo 006
Flowbo 007
Flowbo 008
Flowbo 009
T

tipper619sd

Quick update. We've got the old buckets replaced, and the second side up and running. Atomic Northern Lights, Grand AK, White Fire Alien OG, and LA Confidential. Besides a small A/C problem everything's going well.

RH-71%
Day Temp- 84F

Tomorrow were setting up the CO2 burner. But Same PH and EC now. Thanks Tripper, I upped the A&B were gettin the green back quickly. The right side is starting to take off. Enjoy the pics.

Damn looking good man

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Gettin ready to flip. One side is obviously bigger than the other, but we don't have much more space to play catch-up. Probably gonna be another week before we flip the switch. Were going to have to stagger the bigger plants on the side with the shorter ones just to keep the temp and environment even. Here's more pix and I'll post more when we actually flip.

Any advice on blowing that left side out, please let me know!!

T

tipper619sd

Looking great bro maybe put up a lil of that plastic wrap and divide the room so u can let the other girls catch up . Also those girls are booming for sure do u have cages ? I for one havent listened to most advice on this and have to always go in there and find main colas on the floor or broken . I would imho make some cages around them or grab a few. But overall u got them girls doing great !

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

OK so were into week 2 now, but I've got some good pics from week 1. The Northern Lights, and Grand AK are booming and the LA and Wifi re catching up. Changed the bulbs to HPS and upped the nutes. CC has been awesome about shipping quickly and giving us a good deal. Gotta give them a shoutout. But the ladys are lookin sexy. Decided to go with trelices instead of cages and save a buck this time. Anyways... check it
PH: 5
EC: .8-1.1
Rh: 40%
Day temp:78
night temp: 70

Week 1 003
Week 1 004
Week 1 007
Week 1 008
Week 1 011
Week 1 012
Week 1 001