$100 Hashplant F1 from cloners market

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Picked up a $100 cutting in Seattle labeled Hashplant F1. The name got me and I was lured into hoping it was some old school cut. Well I vegged this overpriced short squat dark leaved Indica cut for about 6 weeks and flowered it for 7 weeks. It was leafy as hell and I wasn't expecting much. When that stubby little bush weighed in at 51/2 oz I was pleasantly surprised. The smoke is smooth. The high is nice and decrompressing. The flowers smell like sage and remind me of a white romulan cut from Eugene.

My question is what the fawk does F1 mean in reference to this cuttings label. Is it an F1 hybrid called hashplant or an F1 hybrid consisting of hashplant as one of the parentals ? Anyone got the scoop on this cut. I like it ,I think it will throw it down if I cram enough under the lights. What does "real" hashplant smell like?

FiveAM

FiveAM

f1 usually means the first seeds from a parent, if i'm positive.

for example:

hashplant fem X hashplant male = hashplant f1

Seatown

Seatown

Correct, the first filial generation = F1. Parents = P1/P2, their offspring = F1, F1 x F1 = F2, and so on

But geez, $100 for a cut?! Props on taking the risk lol, sounds like it paid off

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

hashplant is a old school strain. I remember smoking on it last un late 90s early 2000. not f1 probably eth original when you could still get it. your description sounds close to what I had. only it really did taste hash on the exhale, and to add it produced good yield, high quality bubble. it was fire but there are better indicas out there now a days. 100 is a lot but if u like it u can make as many as u want and always have it :)

indonesia

indonesia

hashplant falls in with afghanica, a lot of people think its a straight indica and boy howdy its potent

indonesia

indonesia

also, you shouldnt go to the cloners market if its the one on aurora.... when i went there, they had at least 500 clones in there from at least 50 different gardens. cloners market, sounds amazing but its not trust me. You should get clones from a trusted source, a garden that you know is clean and pest/disease free. waiting on those seeds to mature would def be worth it

zeke

zeke

Thanks for all of the input people. $100 is the limit I will spend for any cut. If that is all it takes for some old grower to give me a great cut that they've managed to keep alive for 30+ yrs then I consider that cheap. The had an old afghani#1 for$200 but I wouldn't bite. I want that cut but will not pay $200 for a cut unless that cut comes with a happy ending. In the end its a good cut and I'll run it again and breed with it as well. It's a solid unique Indica.

As far as trusting new acquisitions, I do not. Bio security is of major importance to me. Any new acquisition is treated with OMRI rated products for pests and fungus. I also remove all foreign medium from the roots during this process. After treatment the new cut stays in pc for at least one run before entering the general population. Can't have any ladyboys or root aphids cramping my style. Works for me and I'm a clone whore. Gotta love walking into a shop and picking up a cut of some dank that you've been looking for. Of course way more losers are found than winners but that's mostly due to subjective tastes I suppose.

indonesia

indonesia

agreed, i havent got a bad clone yet up in seattle. I used to be a strong supporter of seeds, only because clones used to be crap up there but the market is just flooded with everything now, cant complain

zeke

zeke

Here's the $100 hashplant cut at 4 weeks

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

one way to put it is the guy paid $100 or more for X amount of seeds then ran them all until he found that keeper now you don't have spend your own time searching through the stock of unknown and are left with the prize

Seatown

Seatown

^ Yup, thats how i like to look at it OG. Pheno hunting is a blast, but its also time/resource consuming, so why not let someone else find the keepers, then benefit from it for a price. To each their own, but i'm likin how Zeke goes about new acquisitions. makes sense. Cant be too careful when one mite can wreek havok on your babies

indonesia

indonesia

doesnt look like a hundred dollar cut so far. unless it has some good qualities invisible to the eye

zeke

zeke

Compared to $50 cherry pie cut or thinmint from the 90's from the same shop no, not worth a $100.It smells and tastes good, yields good and I like the high. I just ran it through again, and will run another set. It must be somewhat good if I'm doing that. Mostly doing g13a, thinmint, blue magoo, pinkpantherxlemonskunk, ATF and that hashplant. I've got endless options, these are just performing well from a grower and marketing perspective. Stinky tasty strong shit, every strain.

indonesia

indonesia

good deal. thats cool that it has the bag appeal. when i walked into the cloner market i had planned on buying a script cuz my ezcloner was acting up. it was disgusting inside. if they were all in house or grown by the dudes who own it that would be one thing. but theres at least 50 different strains from at least that many gardens in one room. i saw bugs with mine own eyes. i waited 30 mins for the person in front of me to buy whatever. didnt feel bad walking out without buying anything . they prob hate that shit but whatever i wasnt about to pay 300 for a script of skimpy clones. they had some good names in there but most were clone of a clone of a clone.

zeke

zeke

I'll take a clone of a clone of that shit covered in mites and root aphids, clean it up and blow it out and love it. An eight year old retarded chimpanzee can clean a cut up and not introduce any pathogens to their grow. In fact I have two retarded chimps cleaning up newly aquired cuts as we speak. If Larry and Daryl can do it any one can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom