100% Organic ChemD,Pre-98,Chem 18 400W MH 2x6 Closet Grow

• Thread starter Spliffer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Spliffer

Started these girls on valentines day, first time growing indoors done outdoors alot and learned alot figured it was time to run indoors now that i got access to FIRE genetics aswell. I have a blue dream from seed, and chem 18 i got in meds from Florin wellness center in sacramento. Also a random jack herer from seed i have no idea where i got:) MY Two favorite girls i got in clone Chemdog D(Original, Verified cut) Pre-98 Bubba. Only used Sensi Grow lightly during VEG and now in 5th week of Flower with nothing but plain tap water and wow SUPER STINKY fully triched nugs! Been Using MY 400wMH from start and plan to use it till finish i prefer Quality to Quanity!

G

gooey

boring? what a dick, gl amigo, yes this may not be a huge grow, does that mean its boring to this guy growing it, or others growing like him...gl positive vibes your way

S

Spliffer

Thanks gooey, i can understand the boringness without pics but i cant figure out how to get them uploaded? anyone clue me in? the ladies are lookin great all about to come down soon

T

Trollin

Looking forward to the pics, Chemdog D and the 98 are great cuts...

Latest posts

Top Bottom