100% Organic, drop Heavy 16!

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If you want to go 100% organic, I don't know of any liquid nutes that are 100%, maybe General Organics?? You got the right mind set using OG Biowar and Sea Green, you should probably use soil and amend it with organics plus use an ACT once a week. IMO that would be the best way to go 100% organic because you never know whats in those bottles. Good luck!

samino

samino

If you want to go 100% organic, I don't know of any liquid nutes that are 100%, maybe General Organics?? You got the right mind set using OG Biowar and Sea Green, you should probably use soil and amend it with organics plus use an ACT once a week. IMO that would be the best way to go 100% organic because you never know whats in those bottles. Good luck!

I understand what you mean saying that, its almost impossible to get 100% organ! But would like to come close as I can. I notice Alien uses PBP Organic Grow and Bloom. When I look it up it only lists the one for bloom on thier site! Is there a grow and bloom, or is it just the one that is used for both?

Thanks for the input lex0415!

samino

samino

I understand what you mean saying that, its almost impossible to get 100% organ! But would like to come close as I can. I notice Alien uses PBP Organic Grow and Bloom. When I look it up it only lists the one for bloom on thier site! Is there a grow and bloom, or is it just the one that is used for both?

Thanks for the input lex0415!

OH, Im also dropping this Aptus crap. Its good but not worth the price, hell anyone even know exactly whats in this stuff!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Bio bizz is not organic boys!

If you want to go true organics then its no good going to a hydro store. Make your own…..

montanamike1

montanamike1

I'm a fan of both Bio-Canna and Aurora's Roots Organic's and Soul Synthetics lines with weekly Aerated Compost Tea brews. I know it's cliche, but my flavor is always better when i use *mostly* organics and ACTs.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I supplement with Neptune's Harvest Fish and Seaweed. Closest thing to organic in a bottle. IMO.

But if you want 100% organic, learn to build your soil and brew AACTs.
I heard good things about caps tea but I can for sure speak for sea green.

You say Aptus is good but to expensive? You not getting the rewards at harvest?

What grow media do you use?

You should try Flora nova as a base

samino

samino

I heard good things about caps tea but I can for sure speak for sea green.

You say Aptus is good but to expensive? You not getting the rewards at harvest?

What grow media do you use?

You should try Flora nova as a base

Have not taken anything to harvest using Aptus yet!

1/3 pro mix, 1/3 ocean forest, 1/3 happy frog!

I have used Flora nova years ago, and I loved the stuff. Been out of the game for a while but getting back started. I actually had started using Flora nova line mixed with the Earth juice line and that was great! Good switch you made to flora nova!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

organics can do great things imo. Its really preference and how to setup your room to flow with your style of growing as well. I rock both styles because Im learning organics and how different it is from hydro but I feel the yields can be rivaled just way more time and patience to get there. Can never know enough information, knowledge is power..

ATAK.1

ATAK.1

Try the best of both. Run synthetic nutes, and in between feedings, hit them with organics and AACTs. Drop all synthetics two weeks before chop and flush them with Budswell, molasses, or Fish and Seaweed.
Really I'm just tired of moving multiple 30 gal buckets of soil all the time- them sh!ts is HEAVY!! I love most everything else about organic gardening and have/am having great success with it. But if I could use 15 gals in hydro to achieve what takes me 30 in soil my back would thank me.

Top Bottom