100 % pure

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

waverunner_21

what if a bird munched a few seeds from a crop 500 years ago, pissed off to the middle of no where and pooped them out, one way a strain would not have the stamp of man on it. plus if it was a remote enough location, then it could be possible that it started a local landrace with out interuption, some where in the middle of no where.

convex

convex

Yes, but the bird ate seed from a plant originally planted by man, and a strain refined for fibre rather than a med strain.
More of a feral IBL than a landrace, but still hemp none the less.

W

wyattthewiteboi

man i wish i could get some of reefs Panama red my mom said she smoked it for years up into the early 90s than Andrew came and wipe um out

mmmm bird poop weed

convex

convex

I see seedjoint.com is offering some of Reefs Panama pure.

I will now stand back and avoid the stampede LOL.

W

wyattthewiteboi

i wounder i dont know much about breeding but what are as many f 1's or w/e you know of like not a x b = c strain just pure is panamal red is it a pure strain

M

MASSES 420KING

china is where cannabis originates from i've read

cannabis originates in the sirius star system research the dogone tribe they say the plant was brought down by visitors but what really makes this credible answer is the fact that the dogone people have ben worshipping a dwarf star in the sirius system since recorded time and the star is unable to be seen from civilian telescopes 2 this day but the star was found in the mid 70s by nasa and there telescope now to bring back around the the dogone people say that the visitors from this star system brought this plant with them and that is also why it is named cannabis for which that it is ware it is from the two dog star get canine[dog] bis [2] the now the reason 2 is important is remember how you cant see the dwarf star it is also because it is hidden from telescope view behind its bigger star so now thers your 2 dog star which only appears for telescopes every 50 years and coincidentally[not really]the dogone tribe celebrate this appearance every 50 years for a whole year the exact same time as its showing itsself now how did these ancient people who still thrive today know about any of this for millenia before christ and mohamud walked the face of the earth how could they know what todays science couldnt prove or even know about until the 1970s marijuana cannabis is an alien plant its the only plant in the plant kingdom that show what sex it is you cant look at any other plant in our plant kingdom and tell male from female only one plant the one that the dogone tribe said was brought from another light system:bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits:

V

v0ssman

"Cane of two reeds" yeah that sounds like an old sum up haha :rauch08::sun2:

winta

winta

so thats why ogr and cc are usin alien tech :very_first_smiley: :D

cannabis originates in the sirius star system research the dogone tribe they say the plant was brought down by visitors but what really makes this credible answer is the fact that the dogone people have ben worshipping a dwarf star in the sirius system since recorded time and the star is unable to be seen from civilian telescopes 2 this day but the star was found in the mid 70s by nasa and there telescope now to bring back around the the dogone people say that the visitors from this star system brought this plant with them and that is also why it is named cannabis for which that it is ware it is from the two dog star get canine[dog] bis [2] the now the reason 2 is important is remember how you cant see the dwarf star it is also because it is hidden from telescope view behind its bigger star so now thers your 2 dog star which only appears for telescopes every 50 years and coincidentally[not really]the dogone tribe celebrate this appearance every 50 years for a whole year the exact same time as its showing itsself now how did these ancient people who still thrive today know about any of this for millenia before christ and mohamud walked the face of the earth how could they know what todays science couldnt prove or even know about until the 1970s marijuana cannabis is an alien plant its the only plant in the plant kingdom that show what sex it is you cant look at any other plant in our plant kingdom and tell male from female only one plant the one that the dogone tribe said was brought from another light system:bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits:

C

CAPO

the dogone people say that the visitors from this star system brought this plant with them and that is also why it is named cannabis for which that it is ware it is from the two dog star get canine[dog] bis [2] the now the reason 2 is important is remember how you cant see the dwarf star it is also because it is hidden from telescope view behind its bigger star so now thers your 2 dog star which only appears for telescopes every 50 years and coincidentally[not really]the dogone tribe celebrate this appearance every 50 years for a whole year the exact same time as its showing itsself now how did these ancient people who still thrive today know about any of this for millenia before christ and mohamud walked the face of the earth how could they know what todays science couldnt prove or even know about until the 1970s marijuana cannabis is an alien plant its the only plant in the plant kingdom that show what sex it is you cant look at any other plant in our plant kingdom and tell male from female only one plant the one that the dogone tribe said was brought from another light system:bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits:

I know all about Sirius or Dogstar, but was unaware of the canine(cannabis) connection. Thanks for the story Masses....I learn something everyday, now the door has been pushed open a tiny bit further.

Thank You very much!:character0050:

P

Pow3rBaLL

id think its all related kinda like us, just backcrossing diff phenos and stabelizing em they became "new strains", or maybe im just... tired right now, ha ha who knows!

Latest posts

Top Bottom