100% Sativa day 92

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

looks beautiful king kong!! Beautiful buds!! Gotta love a haze!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thanks fellas.. she taste of sweet nutty haze with a peppery liquorice on the exhale.. and leaves the room reaking of haze for hours after smoked.. The high has no ceiling, no anxiety, and very energetic yet euphoric and later leaving you in a floating daze..
Out of all the flaves I got to choose from.. I find myself digging for the Haze..lol

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Still kinda early though.. She has changed so much in flave's already..Im sure in due time with cure I will get a more acurate smell n taste..

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
!!!!!!

......kick as man....130 day flower!!!?!?!?..... wow.... awsome...not something we see/do much these days...i'm seting up and all sativa room after summer. for anything from 11-12wk on the short end up to our pure hazes....i think BCO said they let there haze go in the northern hemisphere ina green house unitil a few months after new years....what a trip.....THANKS 4 THE UPDATE, always loving to see them lovely sativa girls....you get around to doing anymore, hook us up wit another show!!!!!.....thnx again, Qwon.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

No prob massqwon.. Thank you.. Im positive this girl would have went well on past new years outdoors aswell.. But man are they worth the wait!! Good shit.. keep us posted on you Sativa tent..

Top Bottom