100 seeds started mixed strains

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

last night i planted out a lovely mix of some top notch genetics using my own beans as well as some other breeders stuff which i have been gifted over the years .i have also been craving some new dank so i went through my bean collection and took out anything i been wanting to start for a while as well as all the new stuff ive had lately .most of these will go strait to flower ,and only a few will be keeped to veg up .so heres what i started ..

by trichome jungle

mantis f2
bubba mantis f2
bubba geisel
jungle bubba
bubba smurf
bubba chiesel
pine smurf
cheesey smurf
larry smurf
og mantis
cheesey mantis
ffa x mantis
leda berry
orange uno

by sonic seeds

pine queen
shimla x pursang

by karma genetics

white og
jack cheddar
happy kush
karmas kryptonite
lucifer og

by freeman genetics

st clements
doja bubba berry

by british hempire

black domina x kali mist

by el harji

jack herrer x herijuana

by breeders choice

hawaiian star
super star

by obsoul33t

alian formaggio
______

Seedlings
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

massive start my man, can't wait to see what's in store, Peace SSP

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

nice selection bman, most of my grows are flowered straight from seed outdoors( i live in the tropics) so i always enjoy grows like this to see how the diff strains adapt to this style of growing...are you gonna be doing these in coco,if so what size containers are you using?
cant wait to see how these turn out....take care

E

ent

So...you keeping mothers? hahaha- subscribed to this one.

G

Green Supreme

Way to go dude. So inspiring compared to the I started 2 of these and 3 of those I so often see. Good luck. Gotta be a few keepers in there. Peace GS

O

ojd

now thats a selection

real cool

im going to be doing a 50-100 plant grow 12-12 from seed in the next week so ill be watching for tips as ive never done this before apart from 1 pack of nevil mango

you got alot of variety, its going to be alot of fun to watch

how much do roughy get per plant

peace

O

Old HAGgler

will a plant really survive with zero veg? like straight from seed put to 12/12?

im very interested. would make sense when you see those lil single cola in grows, but i figured that was just like a 1 day vegged clone or something....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Shaaaaanananananananannana Bannana Man!!! that was suppose to be the batman theme song.... Doing her Sonic Styleeeeee,nice...... git....er.....done!

B

bannana man

now thats a selection

real cool

im going to be doing a 50-100 plant grow 12-12 from seed in the next week so ill be watching for tips as ive never done this before apart from 1 pack of nevil mango

you got alot of variety, its going to be alot of fun to watch

how much do roughy get per plant

peace
it all depends on the strain mate indicas will give anything from 6grams to 20 grams .indi sativa crosses or sativa will give 14grams to 40 grams ,but it all depends how many you got in a meter and pot size too ..

TortureKill

TortureKill

I could never do this, ID want to take mothers from each strain! LOL I do man, thats why I cant start very much seed! I always find a girl I wanna keep. Call me CLINGY!

Top Bottom