1000 Watt RDWC Gorilla Tent, T5 Pre Veg, T5 Mother Area, Cloning Station

• Thread starter jcom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpz

Purpz

Are you looking for any particular pheno or just something that stands out from the others?

jcom

jcom

Are you looking for any particular pheno or just something that stands out from the others?

Yes, the "purple" and "orange" (the colors of the tabs I'm using) phenos are the clear stand outs. All new clones are purple and orange. 19 seeds now narrowed down to two phenos. I have mothers of each in two, separate bins in case one goes south on me. Thanks for checking it out!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Jcom how is the over all high, taste an density of the flowers?

jcom

jcom

Jcom how is the over all high, taste an density of the flowers?

Still growing my man. Takes a long time to do a proper pheno hunt (I planted original 19 seeds in late March). Day 38 of flower right now running 5 phenos, but I will only be keeping two of those 5 phenos. I have 3 "purple" mothers, and two "orange" mothers as they are the clear stand outs. Both phenos are very dense for day 38. I lost 90% of my sense of smell from a sinus surgery in 2010, yet I can certainly smell these plants....crazy! However, when I grew Ice Cream 4 or 5 years ago, it was incredible. One guy (who is an expert grower himself) who got some Ice Cream from me via a friend said, and I quote, "this bud is almost too perfect". Was quite a compliment. I grew it alongside Sensi Star (also from Paradise) and even though the Sensi Star was amazing, people just wanted the Ice Cream. Even when fully flushed, it still sizzles from the amount of trichomes it puts out.

jcom

jcom

20140730 15105820140730 151132 20140730 151145
My first attempt at a scrog. Learned a lot and will make adjustments next round. I didn't take into account how, as the plant grew, it would push the lower net upward, into a dome shape. This limited the distance for my upper, bud support net. Next time I will keep the bottom net even lower and spread the tops out even more. All this being said, I'm not ashamed of my canopy and the nugs are incredibly dense at Day 38. ;)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

It looks like you got it going on Jcom this strain sounds tasty!

jcom

jcom

We shall see, brother. Looking good so far....Thanks for the props. As stated, I'll be changing a few things on the next go round, will hopefully be better and even more uniform. Some sins of heat stress on this first, pheno run (the orange have some browned leaf margins...guessing the stress is happening during the CO2 supplements). The purples seem to be handling it better, but their buds are not quite as big and stout as the oranges. I think some height adjustments, along with more selective placement of these two phenos, will produce better results next time. Quite certain of it. A longtime Green Trinangle grower, and friend of mine, once said that it takes 3 grows to get things dialed in. I agree with him.

Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

thats funny. i been watching your tube channel and didnt even know you were on the farm. damn i smoke a lot. looks good bro. sending ++vibes your way

Top Bottom