• Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Original UK cheese cut 1000w hps
Veg time- 5weeks
Flower time- 9weeks
Final cured weight- 31oz 11g
Another good run with the cheese, droped the temps during the cure to 57°f 60%rh for 11 days and got alot more purpling and much denser buds. Wont be running the cheese again for a while so very happy with how this one turned out.
Let me know what you guys think and happy growing!!

1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results
1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results 2
1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results 3
1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results 4
1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results 5
1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results 6
1000w hps original uk cheesecut harvest results 7
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Original UK cheese cut 1000w hps
Veg time- 5weeks
Flower time- 9weeks
Final cured weight- 31oz 11g
Another good run with the cheese, droped the temps during the cure to 57°f 60%rh for 11 days and got alot more purpling and much denser buds. Wont be running the cheese again for a while so very happy with how this one turned out.
Let me know what you guys think and happy growing!!
Nice..
You're gonna cause quite a stink when you smoke this shit..LMAO..Enjoy!!

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Always does with this strain my friend! Had the naighbours round complaining how strong the smell was and i wasnt even smoking it, just trimming!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

LOL..I just finished up 2x Blue Cheese..Hardly any smell until I gave her the ole chop..Then it was like that time of the month times 100..LMAO

I wanted some cheese and also some Blueberry..This sure foot that bill perfectly..(she fell all over the place late in flower..)
Damn things looked like Dr. Greenspoon and huge yields too:)

3 3 18 Big Blue Cheese

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

I had the same problem with most of the main buds falling so tied them all up but falling buds is only a sign of big buds . Are you running the blue cheese again or are you onto something new ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I had the same problem with most of the main buds falling so tied them all up but falling buds is only a sign of big buds . Are you running the blue cheese again or are you onto something new ?
Still have beans but I am not running them again for a few months..They are the Q again..LOL

Top Bottom