1000w Hps Yield?

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

A quick background: I was using (6) 1000W Eye Hortilux MH for veg and then 1000W Eye Hortilux Super HPS for flower running in 8" air cooled epic hoods in a room with no CO2 added, it was not a sealed room. I pulled an average of 2-2 1/4 per light regularly. This was after years of practice, tweaking things around, and getting good genetics. After years of strongly apposing LED lighting, I Recently I switched over my operation to LED. I decided to go with the Fluence Spydr X Plus. They run at 660W and have a solid 4' x 4' footprint. I just harvested my second grow under this setup last month. And have just weighed the final product as it is now dry and has a decent cure.

Here are the basics of what I run:
Sealed Room is 15' x 12" x 8' ceilings, it is very tight when full but I'm limited in my space
Lights: (6) Fluence Sypdr X Plus, Run at 660W with Dimmer
Pots: (4) 6.6 gallon Auto Pot System with air domes per light
Medium: Canna Coco/Hydroton
Nutrients: Canna Coco Line
Water: Reverse Osmosis
CO2: Titan Ares 8 with controller
Dehumidifier: Quest 110 Pint

Plants are cloned and placed into 5" pots to what I call Pre-veg under t-5 for 2 weeks, then transplanted right from those into the 6.6 gallon, I know its a big jump but it seems to work very well for me. When they are transplanted into the 6.6 gallon the move into the sealed room to veg for 4 weeks on the nose this time. After 4 Weeks on the nose of veg I switch to flower. At harvest my stalks were gigantic for 1 month of indoor veg, I'm guessing a combination of the co2 and the lighting but the biggest was 5 1/2" around the perimeter.

Yield after 2nd Run:
Light 1 Cappucino 420: 1,640g
Light 2 Blue Dream: 1,527g
Light 3 Green Crack: 1,765g
Light 4 Was a mix of Dark Star, Gorilla Wreck and the least yielding light: 1,387g
Light 5 Mega Jackpot (My favorite overall tasting) : 1,805g
Light 6 Gorgonzola ( My favorite smelling) : 1,593g

I know I'm gonna get haters and people telling me my numbers are crap. But this is dry weight with and additional 3 weeks of cure at the moment (I plan on letting it cure up another couple of weeks probably). But I have been growing for over 10 years now, this has been obtained through years of hard work and many many setbacks and failures and a lot of money into my room. I finally have it all dialed in :)

madgrower

madgrower

A quick background: I was using (6) 1000W Eye Hortilux MH for veg and then 1000W Eye Hortilux Super HPS for flower running in 8" air cooled epic hoods in a room with no CO2 added, it was not a sealed room. I pulled an average of 2-2 1/4 per light regularly. This was after years of practice, tweaking things around, and getting good genetics. After years of strongly apposing LED lighting, I Recently I switched over my operation to LED. I decided to go with the Fluence Spydr X Plus. They run at 660W and have a solid 4' x 4' footprint. I just harvested my second grow under this setup last month. And have just weighed the final product as it is now dry and has a decent cure.

Sealed Room is 15' x 12" x 8' ceilings, it is very tight when full but I'm limited in my space

Plants are cloned and placed into 5" pots to what I call Pre-veg under t-5 for 2 weeks, then transplanted right from those into the 6.6 gallon, I know its a big jump but it seems to work very well for me. When they are transplanted into the 6.6 gallon the move into the sealed room to veg for 4 weeks on the nose this time. After 4 Weeks on the nose of veg I switch to flower. At harvest my stalks were gigantic for 1 month of indoor veg, I'm guessing a combination of the co2 and the lighting but the biggest was 5 1/2" around the perimeter.

Yield after 2nd Run:
Light 4 Was a mix of Dark Star, Gorilla Wreck and the least yielding light: 1,387g

I know I'm gonna get haters and people telling me my numbers are crap. But this is dry weight with and additional 3 weeks of cure at the moment (I plan on letting it cure up another couple of weeks probably). But I have been growing for over 10 years now, this has been obtained through years of hard work and many many setbacks and failures and a lot of money into my room. I finally have it all dialed in :)
Awesome

Phylex

Phylex

I'm running one 1000w HPS in a 5x5 tent. It's almost wall to wall with flower. Let's just say 90-95% full. I vegged from clone for six weeks in 3 gallon plastic pots. It's my first attempt and many mistakes were made along my journey. I'm about a week to a week and a half from harvest and it looks to me like a pound is possible. But with that said, I'm sure my eyes lie and the weed sirens are playing tricks on me. In reality it will most likely be closer to 1/2 - 3/4 of a pound dried and cured. I can't fake the funk though. I am curious

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Yield after 2nd Run:

Pics?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

PICS!!
Also big diff between se and de. 2 lbz off a se is actually real tough. I’ve seen near 4 off double ended tho. (thats being run at 1150 a fair bit with co2)
I’m shooting for 1.5 out of my 5x5 off an se 1k super in a cool tube. If i do better, great but I doubt it. I run my ballast at 750 lately more than 1000 let alone 1150. But when I start running out of room in there I’ll back er off a bit and just send it. I’m finding having the bulb nice and close at lower wattage better if I don’t need a ton of spread. At 750w it’s not even Warm a few inches away

Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

I am in between runs in the big room right this second, working on cleaning and sanatizing the room at the moment. And I am not in a legal state, so I never got into the habbit of taking pictures. But I have a 5' x 10' tent going right now in bio under 2 1000w hps, no CO2 air is just constantly pulled through the tent. Currently on day 22 of flower. I will take some pictures of it later today, and will take some of the big room as it sits in between runs to show the layout.

Top Bottom