1000w LED lights changed color

• Thread starter KieferSutherland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KieferSutherland

I am new to LED grow lights. I have a 1000w dual chip by recordcent. When I bought the light and for the first 2 weeks, it was a purple-ish color. Today I was installing air circulation and I noticed that the light is now white. I have had amazing growth up to this point. Is the light color change an indication of a faulty light? There is no switch on the unit other than a power switch, so I didn't change anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I am new to LED grow lights. I have a 1000w dual chip by recordcent. When I bought the light and for the first 2 weeks, it was a purple-ish color. Today I was installing air circulation and I noticed that the light is now white. I have had amazing growth up to this point. Is the light color change an indication of a faulty light? There is no switch on the unit other than a power switch, so I didn't change anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm is this the same light? It’s the only one that comes up under that brand name and 1,000w (actual power draw is about 110-130w according to their ad) odd that you don’t have 2 switches on it one should be a veg and one for flower, if veg only is on they look white / blueish white, with the flower / bloom switch on your get the blurple effect (red)

IMG 7598
K

KieferSutherland

Thank you for the help,.

Yes, it's the same light, it changed color in front of me while I was putting up ventilation. I never bumped the light or even touched it. My model of that light has the switch on top, for power and no other switches.

It's pink in the photo and I am color blind.. so.. lmao

Top Bottom