100gal Pots To Small?

• Thread starter Growfellaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growfellaz

Growfellaz

My plants where 3 feet when I planted them in 100gallon smart pots may 18th and they have grown a lot I'm worried they will be root bound by the time they flower will that effect anything? I used mykos when i transplant and I heard that increases root production should I be woried?

100gal pots to small
W

woody420

You will be ok .... I had a buddy run some B.D. like that last year. His girls where 12 foot high and about 5 feet O.D. or so done... IDK .... But he rocked them just find and had a great pull about 5-7 per.....he T.P. his when they where about the same size as you got ..... He just had to water a ton later on on the summer .... The bag was just roots ..... They look great bro... Nice job

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

My plants where 3 feet when I planted them in 100gallon smart pots may 18th and they have grown a lot I'm worried they will be root bound by the time they flower will that effect anything? I used mykos when i transplant and I heard that increases root production should I be woried?
You'll be fine bro, with cloth pots theyll prune themselves

Keekee

Keekee

Hey mate,

Looking good are the ones in the smaller pots the same age as the ones in the bigger pots?

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Looks good your plants will be fine. should use bigger pots next time and space them out WAY more. That going to be a nightmare of plants come september.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Hey mate,

Looking good are the ones in the smaller pots the same age as the ones in the bigger pots?
Some of them are ! Others are clones from bigger ones

Last edited:
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Seems like the bigger pots are working better.what ya think?
Oh ya always, my plants drink bouts 30-40 gallons a day, they'll get there drink on, i only have 6 - 100 gallon pots & 11- 20 gallon pots

Top Bottom