10k Bloom 2k Veg Cycle 2lbs+perlight

• Thread starter planesane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Check out Mainlandmart.com next time,they drop ship for alot of people,maybe even house of hydro?

planesane

planesane

Finally got a response from Hoh. I feel bad for being such a dick. Sometimes i forget we are all human and all have ups and downs. He has some personal things he is dealing with and his worker and wife are mainly running it right now. Partially why everything is so slow moving he says. My package was shipped with the others but for some reason one ended up in North Dakota due to post office error, or maybe hoh put the wrong address. Either way I am at the mercy of the post office now. I may try the mainlandmart next time just to see how it goes. I love to support small business when I can but when you need something immediatly where it comes from does not matter. Whoever has best customer service and can get ur product to you complete becomes more important.

planesane

planesane

So it's been a few days and the humifhumid is helping out tremendous. It's still not enough but it's better. I may need another hut I am going to try to hook this up to my account to distribute it better. Growth is definitely exploding now.

IMG 20180424 053657
IMG 20180424 075627
IMG 20180424 053625
IMG 20180424 053640
IMG 20180424 075726
IMG 20180424 075734
IMG 20180422 075418
H

heisen

Im having the same issue now.This is a good topic for sure.Mini splits remove so much humidity from the air im struggling to get over 50 percent.Ill come up with a solution soon.
What did you end up doing

planesane

planesane

Im having the same issue now.This is a good topic for sure.Mini splits remove so much humidity from the air im struggling to get over 50 percent.Ill come up with a solution soon.
What did you end up doing
Mini splits are not nearly as bad as central ac units. The 5 ton can pull my humidity down to 25%. Mini splits don't pull so much but they definitely remove moisture as all ac units do. In order to solve the problem I add a home made humidifier.

IMG 20180424 075751
planesane

planesane

So I roll in this morning at 5 am when the lights turn on and immediatly notice the canopy is 4degrees warmer. I immediately check the a/c to find it had frozen up. The fucking humidifier is causing build up on my midgrade ac filters. A white dust has formed on it blocking flow I'm guessing. Unfortunately it may have cause my a/ blower to burn out. I called my friend who does ac work to come see if we can just rewire the blower to a lower fan speed since it's too powerful anyway. If that does not work then new blower motor and new ac filters and plenty of them to swap every week. If anyone has any experience with this please share.

P

PharmHand

So I roll in this morning at 5 am when the lights turn on and immediatly notice the canopy is 4degrees warmer. I immediately check the a/c to find it had frozen up. The fucking humidifier is causing build up on my midgrade ac filters. A white dust has formed on it blocking flow I'm guessing. Unfortunately it may have cause my a/ blower to burn out. I called my friend who does ac work to come see if we can just rewire the blower to a lower fan speed since it's too powerful anyway. If that does not work then new blower motor and new ac filters and plenty of them to swap every week. If anyone has any experience with this please share.
Same thing happened to me. You try just changing the filter? It didn’t fry the blower motor for me just froze up compressor, changed the filter n it was fine. You need super low ppm water for the humidifier or ro water. You could somehow rig your ac to drip it’s condensate into your humidifier rez?

planesane

planesane

Same thing happened to me. You try just changing the filter? It didn’t fry the blower motor for me just froze up compressor, changed the filter n it was fine. You need super low ppm water for the humidifier or ro water. You could somehow rig your ac to drip it’s condensate into your humidifier rez?
The blower was friend. New blower installed and wired to lower rpm to help lessen air exchanges. I can definitely use the account water it's just house of hydro said just use tap. I will send him a email and see what he says. Even when I used ro with my other industrial humidifier it still did the same thing. I'm just gonna put a ac filters that is not such a tight micron.

planesane

planesane

Orig blower motor was a ecm motor. We swapped it for a standard motor and installed a capacitor and a relay and I think there was a circuit board as well. The new ecm would have cost $500 plus labor, the setup I went with cost $98 plus labor. For a garden setup that ecm shit is not necessary from my experience. I am no a/c expert I just watch and help. Back up and running solid again, I had to run 1 light for about 5 hours but now I'm back to full power

P

PharmHand

The blower was friend. New blower installed and wired to lower rpm to help lessen air exchanges. I can definitely use the account water it's just house of hydro said just use tap. I will send him a email and see what he says. Even when I used ro with my other industrial humidifier it still did the same thing. I'm just gonna put a ac filters that is not such a tight micron.
Weird. That white powder is likely calcium, shouldn’t be much calcium in ro. I’m on well water but our well gets shitty in the summer so I get water trucked in, that water is 60ppm my well is 20-40ppm. The trucked in water makes white powder from my humidifier on everything but my well water doesn’t. Did u get the fogger made for ro or just the regular one? Pretty sure the ro one just has a Coating to prevent corrosion in ro water since low ppm water is very corrosive/reactive. What kind/make of ac u have ? So the old blower motor was variable speed and new one isn’t ?

planesane

planesane

Weird. That white powder is likely calcium, shouldn’t be much calcium in ro. I’m on well water but our well gets shitty in the summer so I get water trucked in, that water is 60ppm my well is 20-40ppm. The trucked in water makes white powder from my humidifier on everything but my well water doesn’t. Did u get the fogger made for ro or just the regular one? Pretty sure the ro one just has a Coating to prevent corrosion in ro water since low ppm water is very corrosive/reactive. What kind/make of ac u have ? So the old blower motor was variable speed and new one isn’t ?
Eh
The house of hydro was where I purchased my parts to build my ultrasonic humidifier. I did not upgrade to the special coating. The last time I tried this with a different humidifier but I was hooked to ro water, but maybe I was in need of new filters. I am not exactly sure about the AC motor. They both had 3 fan speed settings to wire in. But I believe we disconnected the high and low speed when we hooked up the new one, so it just blows out at a slower speed now supposedly. I can't really tell the difference. The old fan motor had everything built into the motor, when we put the new one in we added the capacitor and a relay which I believe was built into the old one or something like that.

planesane

planesane

So for a while I was just letting it blow out today the box but now I set these 4inch ducts up to see if it can distribute better. I also moved my 6 disc to flower room so now there is a 12 xl and a 6 disc fogger. I also turned my lights up to 100% to see if I can hold vpd now at Max.

Top Bottom