10k uce 15xxl raspberry kush, GDP

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Fuck....work...work...work...work...work...work...

Back hurts, fingers sore, eyes wont focus and knees hurt...work...work...work...work. Now I know how my girl feels after Im done w her! lol

Pics in a couple days, my bad guys. More work than I expected!! Uc was easy and over quick, coco not so much.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam all sorts of shits going down
Glad to see ya bounce back and get some fruits
I been thru all that shit and it sucks but keep at it and it pays off big time with lesson learned
That last pic looked mighty tasty

H

hogan400

still at it.......
The raspberry is king. Those pics are pretty nice BG. Thanks man, Im feeling pretty good but still at it...

H

hogan400

I pulled and trimmed and trimmed and pulled. Took me 9 days by myself, plus 3 more with some help, but it got done. First let me say all my little bumps and stresses were all for nothing. In the end the numbers were the best Ive ever seen done personally! Between the Uc and the coco, the coco killed it. And the quality was fantastic. I didnt take any additional pictures except for finished product because I had to hoe this bitch alone. Sorry guys, I will take some finished product photos and load em In a day or two.

First let me say the best I ever pulled until now, was 2 yrs ago w new bulbs, co2 and a.c. 1.59 per k

Second let me say, I now "believe" that 2+ per 1000 watts is actually possible and not just people talking shit! I wont post final numbers but I will say I accomplished more than I ever though I could. Keep it simple and seal the room with a.c and co2 if you can. I really hit a new level this run and I am grateful for the suggestions and ideas shared on this round. I will be starting my new log soon once I clean up. Do I continue with the raceways and coco or mod my Uc for coco? Because at this point the water culture dont make sense!! The Uc is so pretty and organized. Coco still didnt impress me until trim time.....

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I missed a bunch of the thread. Why not like the UC were you having issues???
Im in the process of sealing up my room and adding co2 pretty stoked to see the difference and Ill still be running my UCs 2 8xl with 4k

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

I pulled and trimmed and trimmed and pulled. Took me 9 days by myself, plus 3 more with some help, but it got done. First let me say all my little bumps and stresses were all for nothing. In the end the numbers were the best Ive ever seen done personally! Between the Uc and the coco, the coco killed it. And the quality was fantastic. I didnt take any additional pictures except for finished product because I had to hoe this bitch alone. Sorry guys, I will take some finished product photos and load em In a day or two.

First let me say the best I ever pulled until now, was 2 yrs ago w new bulbs, co2 and a.c. 1.59 per k

Second let me say, I now "believe" that 2+ per 1000 watts is actually possible and not just people talking shit! I wont post final numbers but I will say I accomplished more than I ever though I could. Keep it simple and seal the room with a.c and co2 if you can. I really hit a new level this run and I am grateful for the suggestions and ideas shared on this round. I will be starting my new log soon once I clean up. Do I continue with the raceways and coco or mod my Uc for coco? Because at this point the water culture dont make sense!! The Uc is so pretty and organized. Coco still didnt impress me until trim time.....

Putting coco in ur UC is CRAZY dude. What are you getting at? Your coco grow had higher thrichrome density?

H

hogan400

Hey friends, cant ell ya how busy Ive been. Then had a camping trip and blah, blah.. Im back. gonna answer a few questions, post pics and open a new thread with the UC coco experiment.

Bgoggles, Our water here has terrible bacteria that I cannot solve. Also with the co2 you should crush it! Shit, you already do man. Love that frostitute buddy.... lol something special it is.

CAP... shit was way real!!

desertsquirrel,
I used eggcrate frames to support coco square smartys above the 3" pvc and set the pump for dtw. Works very well so far. In my area, the water supply is a series of aquafirs and wells. R.o. still wont remove all bacteria causing issues. I used UCroots, h2o2, hydrofungicide, zone, bleach, still had rot. My second run only took off after starting tea. My point is, for whatever reason, water culture dont work "here" for whatever reason? Wish I knew. CCh2o was cool enough to send UCroots and it did nada for me! I called local city water and they said this effects hydro growers in the area recently but wouldnt elaborate. Im sure you understand I lost several groups of plants thru this test and Have decided to try coco now for a few more rounds before another attempt at water culture.:confused:

In terms of quality, coco I pulled more weight, with denser heads that had a stronger smell. The Uc had great smell and the quality was fantastic but the coco run crushed outright in every way except thc/cbd tests. The tests were close, within 2pts, not enough to worry about. 18.9/coco 20.8/Uc. (thc) I only tested raspberry kush and also did a test from diff spots on the same plant. Have you done that yet? Mine came back completely diff...
If you care,
I used epsoms and cns17 coco veg with gh micro and tea.
then cns 17 bloom with epsoms and light gh micro in bloom and tea.
and d master gold flower a/b with cch2o booster for final weeks.
That cch2o booster is the baddest shit on the planet, period! The nutes are clean and also nice but the booster is king! PERIOD! End of story! I cant say enough about it.....damn!

smokie

smokie

Hogan did you ever try chlorine tablets, then bubble out the chlorine.
Just curious i am in the same situation as you and have been in promix the last couple runs, but miss my UC.

H

hogan400

Na, never tried those. I found using tea on a consistent schedule once a week was the solution for me and I liked the quality results I got even though it was a bumpy ride at first.

H

hogan400

I dont use Bio-Ag but I do use ancient forest humic and fulvics in my tea.

Top Bottom