10x1000w Verticals - Final Plans for Layout

• Thread starter Mr_Marley_Jim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
That setup is looking good MMJ. Does yur cooling coil have a drain line hook-up on the back? Look's like it is all hooked up, but you could run the drain line through the wall and put the condensate pump outside somewhere. Just a thought. Keep rockin Bro!:bong2:

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Midnight Son - I don't know if the wall unit has a condensation drain line hook up on the back... I should have asked, lol... As it is now it just comes out the side of the unit and into that black condensation pump mounted on the wall... I couldn't put it outside because that wall is an exterior wall...

I've been debating just setting up a drip line that will run out of the room and drip outside somewhere... Fuck the pump...

I've never had one of these a/c's before... Any idea as to how much water it's really going to drip on a daily basis?

The pump is gonna push the drain water up and over to my res which is nice, but I could live with out it...

I'm totally in unfamiliar territory so I guess it'll just be one of those things I gotta pay attention to...

E

easypleasie

I just got my Fujitsu up and running and totally loving it!

You might have your indoor unit too close to the ceiling in the room. I think they're suppose to have a little more space to pull in air...could be different with your model.

I don't use a condensation pump with mine...it just drains with gravity. I'm sure you can do something similar as long as the drain line is lower than the indoor unit.

7ft. wide! Damn bro, I'd reconsider your light layout with the limited width. You're gonna have to keep your plants very small to make that even feasible. If you let them get like trees (4-5ft wide and tall), you'll have to raise the lights above the plants and that's gonna hurt your yield. You want those lights right next to the plants. Any way you can widen that space?

Something like this will probably work out better for that space.

o o
x x
o o
x x
o o
x x
o o

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Easy - These Fujitsu's are the shit!!! Anything DD runs is good enough for me! I definitly hear ya on how close the wall unit is to the ceiling... It might look a little closer than it really is though... There's still enough room to open everything up all the way, but when it comes down to it I really don't know what they require... My buddy who just got his contractor's license did the install... I was kinda just lettin him do his thing... Anyway to tell if the unit is workin too hard to pull air in?

Unfortunately there was no way I could even squeeze another inch for the width of this room... I got my front load washer and dryer to one side of the room and my clearance for opening the doors on those things is less than 1/4". LMAO... Oh the sacrifices...

I'm a little nervous myself for the layout... But I figure that worst case scenario I'd only need to lift the two lights in the center row up above the canopy... The other 6 should be fine...

Maybe I can make a cage for those two bulbs? LOL, instead of holding up plants they'd be keepin the foliage far enough away from the bulb...

First run in a new room so I'm anticipating some problem solving...:bong2:

E

easypleasie

The instruction manual should have everything you need so if your buddy followed it, then you'll be fine. Fujitsu rocks! I just ordered the wired controller so i'll be able to schedule day/night temps separately. Otherwise, it just runs at the temp you set it at.

My suggestion...relocate the washer and dryer! lol

Only way to see if it works is to run it! Best of luck in getting it all setup and going. It's exciting to see things come together for sure.

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

I'll make sure he checks that shit again! LOL

I didn't realize that the remote doesn't have day/night settings! I'll order the wired controller asap! Thats a must!

Washer and Dryer are stuck... I'm in a one car garage... Unless I put em in the bedroom... LOL, jk

Thanks again for checkin things out bro!

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Lol, at first I thought this was an MPB grow, been looking at too many of widowmakers diagrams. Good luck man, Ill be watching with interest. When you say full line of AN nutrients, what additives are you talking about?

HG23 - My bad bro! I forgot to respond to ya! Too many oil hits! HAHAHA

The line up I'm using is everything listed on the AN webiste for their connoisseur line on the "proffessional level"...

Except I have the older bud candy so my carboload is a separate additive...

And I'm using hygrozyme instead of AN's sensizym.

M

max_well

condenser inside?

Hi
Nice looking setup.
I'm curious about putting that 3-Ton compressor/condenser unit in the attic space. Do you have a lot of ventilation up there, or are you concerned about heat build-up? I've thought about running mini split condenser inside to avoid freeze-up during winter months, but I've been warned against it due to potential of heat building up if there is insufficient ventilation.
what do you think?
thanks
Max

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Max Well - Thanks for stoppin by bro! In the picture with the condenser you can see some ducting running along the roof... I hooked up an 8" vortex for the sole purpose of exhausting that attic space whenever the lights in the room are on...

I may end up getting a controller that turns it on by the temperature... But we'll have to wait and see!

I think I got it covered :rastadancing:

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
MMJ, take a look at your manual for the AC. It should give you the pints per day of moisture removal. It's gonna be quite a bit, maybe 80 pints or more. You should be able to pitch that line downward and not have to use the pump,if you are willing to drill a hole through your wall to the outside. Keep in mind if that pump should fail you could have a mess in your room.
Big Ups, Bro.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks real nice you are going to run into some major heat problems if you live where it gets hot in the summer with your condensor in the attic, I run both my condensors indoors in a 3,000 sq ft space and it really pushes them on hot days and I am exhausting with 3 12" max fans. I would run the system for 3 days everything on before you put any plants in there..Hope it works out JACK..

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

HELL TO THE MUTHA FUCKIN YEAH I DO!!! HAHAHA!!!

That right there is my woman, talk about the ride of your life!!!

2009 Specialized S-Works Enduro... Oh yeah...

I couldn't resist sharin her with the farm, hopin to fish out some enthusiasts! And I gotta say the pic really doesn't do her justice... She was just sittin there all hot and bothered so I had to snap one... LOL

A

antimatter

Make sure you got floor fans under the lights where you got 2 plants in a 7' width, I think there is a good chance you might have to raise those lights above the canopy when it gets to hot, should work out for you but you will be crawling. If I have any buds 6" away from vert bulbs they will bleach a bit and burn and that is in non summer temps but no floor fans.

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Jack - Wow man, honored to have you check it out! I follow your threads religiously! I hear ya on the heat issues... Fortunately I live on the coast & outside temps never really get above 85... And that's only for a day or two... That and I'm only gonna run the lights at night... Still, I might need to throw a bigger exhaust fan up there or maybe just a second one... I'll be on it... Thanks for lookin out man!

AntiMatter - Will do bro... Floor fans are a must, especially those two in the middle... They might even get a 6" vortex w/ scrubber each. Thanks man!

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
MMJ, looking good bro you got it set up right! You should be able to dial it in pretty easy once you get it going. Be watchin for you journal.:rock

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Thanks Midnight Son!

Do you guys think the 25 gallon smart pots are big enough?....

I sure don't want the size of the container to hold my trees back from hittin 2lbs...

N

norcalgreens

I think you will be pushing it with the 25gallon pot to get 2 elbows. maybe go bigger just my thought.
Im sure you will get great result either way tho.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

lookin good so far bro, if you want 2 lbs, go with 50 gallon pots (or bigger) and make sure to veg long enough, I will be watching!

Latest posts

Top Bottom