11 digit fan leaves ???

• Thread starter taylors
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

taylors

Hi guys i am currently on my second grow the first one went well how ever small it was ,,.... Any way my r.k.s has fan leaves with 11 fingers to this point anyway and at only 4 weeks old i am slightly worried ?? i also have a royal purple kush on the go with the same problem but not as bad with only 9 digits .

answers , questions , suggestions

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

You are fine.Don't worry about number of leaves,normally indicates a good thing if you make it up that high.Some strains just do that. A picture will get you more responses for sure .So get some up and people can take a look. Good luck stay safe :)

mack 10

mack 10

worried? don't be as crip said.The more fingers on each leaf, the happier the plant. Mack

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Odd numbers of fan blades mean that somewhere in its genetic makeup there are recessive hermi traits...

just kidding

W

wanderingwobble

lol thats fucked up!! ive never noticed any problems w/higher digit fan leaves. or odd # lol you should post some pics though! i got a couple royal purple kush going a week or two ago

T

taylors

pics will follow . i thinned out fan leaves as light was becoming an issue i read loads about thinning out first and decided i needed to do it for more light .

T

taylors

You are fine.Don't worry about number of leaves,normally indicates a good thing if you make it up that high.Some strains just do that. A picture will get you more responses for sure .So get some up and people can take a look. Good luck stay safe :)
thanks crip :talking

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Funny that you mention that. Got me one that goes to eleven too.
Nothing to worry about.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

You know, most blokes play at 10, all the way up, where can you go? So what we do, well...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I too have girls with 11 leaflets i also have a strain that has 13 but is an extreme sativa and doesn't put up very good numbers but the smoke puts me in the clouds. i have been told that more leaflets is a sign of rarer genetics or landrace genetics; either way i'm holdin on to mine for quite some time. Take it easy man

shaker1

shaker1

I've got a leaf on one of my plants with 11 blades plus 2 more 'feather looking' blades growing straight out of the center. Got pics on my thread under sannies seeds (1 kol/1M.shack). Hoping it's just the plants genetics as well. Good luck with yours. Looks healthier than mine.

C

chalky white

Hi guys i am currently on my second grow the first one went well how ever small it was ,,.... Any way my r.k.s has fan leaves with 11 fingers to this point anyway and at only 4 weeks old i am slightly worried ?? i also have a royal purple kush on the go with the same problem but not as bad with only 9 digits .

answers , questions , suggestions

why does this make you worry that just means it leans more toward the sativa side no worries

Top Bottom