11 digit fan leaves ???

• Thread starter taylors
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

So the more leaflets shown indicates a heavier ibl sativa genetic makeup? Ive got one goin currently thats got 13 showing.

T

taylors

got picture update of rks keeping kush under wraps for 2 more weeks going for the 9 weeks .... however it will not let me upload pics any ideas ??

peace

T

taylors

DSC 0066
DSC 0066

manitoid.

manitoid.

I've got 4 giesel's that are all popping out 11 digit leaves.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
skuzz99

skuzz99

wikkid bro, had a plant do this do me before. pretty cool! doesnt mean much other than a sweet appearance but defo nuthin to worry about

jyip

jyip

So the more leaflets shown indicates a heavier ibl sativa genetic makeup? Ive got one goin currently thats got 13 showing.​

yes, more sativa in it is more fingers on the fans and skinnier too, i gotta find some ole pics from 1981 off old sativas with 11 n 13 finger fans and super longggg fingers too, ill let the pics speak for it when i find em, worth the wait,,,, with the stacked smaller fingers on yours remind me of my hindukush, i had g that was more serratd in leaf egdes

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Beautiful. Nothing to worry about. I got nine fingers on a reggie plant twas awsomee! Yes I was proud~

F

fuzzy

I get 13 fingers on some of my white urkles with little budlets on the middle of the leaf.The last 13 finger leaf i had, the middle finger was 13 in. long and 3 in. wide.When we used to grow sativas down here back in the day(early 80s),they used to get close to 15ft high with 13 fingers. peace,fuzzy

Top Bottom