11 strains in homebox XL

• Thread starter zoochory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoochory

Here they are at 5 days of 12/12...

The strains are: ESB x Haze, Blueberry, Flo, Hunza landrace, Thai-tanic, Original haze, Thai landrace, G13 x hog, Jack clone only, UK cheese, Blueberry x Jack Herrer...
http://i81.invalid.com/albums/j231/LRG_photos/xl5dagerMedium.jpg

B

British_Hempire

Nice lineup, you're gonna have a nightmare trying to keep an even canopy with all those different strains, move the tallest ones to the corners, the Thai will do better in a corner with less direct light. Nice to see some landraces in the mix. I'm looking forward to watching this one unfold.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, I too will be watching closely!

The room will cetainly look very interesting in a few weeks, looking tops now tho!

Z

zoochory

Hehe, it will be a challenge for shure, but again, that is why I grow like this...

Stay tuned... :)

F

FastForward

I'm pulling a chair up too....am curious to see how you manage that many plants in an XL tent :)

Z

zoochory

am curious to see how you manage that many plants in an XL tent :)
Well, actually it's 14 plants cause there is 2x flo, hunza and bluberry, lol...

It will be crowded until the flo's and bb's are chopped...got another tent with some spare space soon also, so there are options... :)

wonka

wonka

nice line up!! look forward to seeing more posts of your grow... what size light do you have those under..

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Def a lot of plants for the tent, love the way it's looking now but it's gonna be amazonian soon enough ;)

Z

zoochory

Is that the "Super Jack" that have been floating around in Oslo?
It's Jack number one, a 15 year old jack herrer cut...very special plant, super psychedelic pot...

@ HazemannHå - You know it bro... :D

K

Karma Genetics

I got to see that 15 year old jack clone in flower. Could it be that same herb that was here 10 to 12 years ago in the south of holland ?

I love grows like this. Makes for a bigger adventure for the grower.....

Good luck

Z

zoochory

I got to see that 15 year old jack clone in flower. Could it be that same herb that was here 10 to 12 years ago in the south of holland ?
I got one in the last weeks of bloom, will take some pics for 'ya later today...

Rumours has it that the "Jack" clone is Sensi Seeds cup winner from 94...prob just hype, but she shure is special..

I love grows like this. Makes for a bigger adventure for the grower.....

Good luck
Indeed dude... :)

Thanks...!

shantibaba

shantibaba

Breeder
Supporter
Hi All

was interested to know what you think about the Homebox XL...is it a comfortable thing to grow and flower in? Looks pretty ok? Anything wrong with it? Let me know in good time and wait to check out some more photos all the best Sb

Latest posts

Top Bottom