115 gallon hempy bucket room

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Your def. getting some size on them ladies, buds really starting to fill out. Seeing that (bush not plant) is so tite you might wanna try to spread them branches apart . Might help you get light all around those stalks
hiboy

What up hiboy, thanks fir the advise on spreading them out but dude, im outta room! I try to adjust them best as possible but I need a bigger room. Im bout to upload some pix frm today, and yeah filling out nicely.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
i didn't go through this thread yet, but was shocked to see the size of your hempy's .

a 5 gallon hempy will gro a 6 ft. plant. why did u choose to make them so damn big?

i saw u were only going to use 3 x 1,000 w for light.

no matter what i wish you well.

are you going to lst the hell out of them or something?

Hopefull, I did 5 gal hempys last round and I didnt feel like i could get the yield per plant i was looking for in 5 gals, i had some issues with root aphids that cutt the yield but still, im trying to get lb'ers and i dont think 5 gals will cutt it. Plus Mr DIzzle said 5 galhempys will yield half lb'ers, Im inclined to listen to what that dude says.

Nxt round I probbily will rock 18 gals(blue totes) size but i want to experiment with deminsions of containers. Im looking for retangle containers. Ive read, and it seems like plants only grow so far past their root mass so mabe I can get wide and narrow plants with retangular containers, this might help with light penitration and room management. Any opinions on this is more than welcomed.
Thanks fir stopping by.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
DAY 29 quik update.

jus some more pix, sorry fir the bad lighting. Ill try to take pix at lights off nxt week.

COnfu...

P1040157
P1040159
P1040160
P1040164
P1040165
P1040167
P1040170
P1040171
P1040174
P1040177
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
day 35 update

So i switched nute regime on my bb x WW is only part B and i added the shooting powder. the others are still on 1 part A 2 parts B, no more cal mag, and i added the bud xl.

Also, in looking at my pixs, i realize i should have de leafed the plants more. what u think.

pix 1,2,3 is bb x WW, she finishes at 8 weeks, super leafy and thats why im not running her nemore

pix 4-10 is of my jack , runt phneo(not so runt now lol). as good as she looks ill be fazing her out and replacing her with a nice phneo frm a sssdh X cheese from connasuier. ill be poppin em soon.

Confu...

P1040189
P1040190
P1040192
P1040194
P1040198
P1040199
P1040206
P1040208
P1040213
P1040214
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
day 35 fire OG

nxt up the fire og, she is the frostyest of em all, but not much stackin yet. does she devlope late?

thanks fir taking a look.
Confu...

P1040202
P1040203
P1040204
P1040216
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looking Good man!

Love that training...very cool.

M

mrdizzle

nice looking room bro, that JackH looks like a keeper. I like how your trying out different mediums

S

swisscheese

I was really hoping for one 115g hempy! Looks like everything is on beast mode right now.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
nice looking room bro, that JackH looks like a keeper. I like how your trying out different mediums

Oh shit, the big homie himself, tripe OG, uncle Mr. Dizzle. lol

thnx fir stoppin in dude, u insired me agrip! Ive learned alot from ur posts and journals.

confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I was really hoping for one 115g hempy! Looks like everything is on beast mode right now.

thnx fir checkin in Swiss, lol on the 1-115 hempy, i must admit, I frazed the title that way in an attempt to drive traffic to my thread. Must be my marketing side coming out(what i do fir my day job). Good vibes on ur grow man.

Confu...

S

sfzoo

Lookin killer Confu.

I agree w/ the leaf pruning. I'm definitely going to prune more in the next run, but i am just not sure when...and how often.

M

mrdizzle

I have been doing a lot of test as of late, plucking all during veg, on flip and day 21, on flip only, on days 21 only

heres what I think works best, minor leaf plucks in veg, then on day 21 you can strip them pretty well down along with most of the bottom crap and the little stuff on the inside that isnt going to get much action

budsize was not effected at all vs a plant left totally alone, plucked plant yeild more, and the quality was far better from the plucked on

the unplucked plant hanging screen for drying was a mix of nice big nugs with a bunch of crappy little larfy lime green nugs

VS

day21 plucked plant, which had all the big nice nugs and the small inside stuff was full and developed unlike the unplucked plant

having a plant produce more even constant looking buds blows away the unplucked plant if you compare bags with a lb of each in them, its not even close

I

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Lookin killer Confu.

I agree w/ the leaf pruning. I'm definitely going to prune more in the next run, but i am just not sure when...and how often.

Thanks fir stoppin in sfzoo, I did some plucking around day 21, but obviously i didnt take enough off. truth be told i was scared to stunt growth. What I did was only remove fans that were on fully devloped branches, i.e. if the branch was more than a few inches long and was already sprouting other fans from a higher node, i would remove it. now that im looking at trees 35+days in flower i c that aprox 20-30% of bud sites are being blocked by other fan leaves and yield will suffer( but hash will thrive =) )

After reading uncle dizzles post below yours, I will be plucking much more heavier and with more confidence next round!

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I have been doing a lot of test as of late, plucking all during veg, on flip and day 21, on flip only, on days 21 only

heres what I think works best, minor leaf plucks in veg, then on day 21 you can strip them pretty well down along with most of the bottom crap and the little stuff on the inside that isnt going to get much action

budsize was not effected at all vs a plant left totally alone, plucked plant yeild more, and the quality was far better from the plucked on

the unplucked plant hanging screen for drying was a mix of nice big nugs with a bunch of crappy little larfy lime green nugs

VS

day21 plucked plant, which had all the big nice nugs and the small inside stuff was full and developed unlike the unplucked plant

having a plant produce more even constant looking buds blows away the unplucked plant if you compare bags with a lb of each in them, its not even close

I

having a plant produce more even constant looking buds blows away the unplucked plant if you compare bags with a lb of each in them, its not even clos

absolutely! so heavy pluckin on day 21 is where its at, im on board. now that i know that my pluck at day 21 wasnt enough(based on what im c-ing and ur saying) i will go harder nxt time. I jus think it one of those things that u have to get fimilar with. knowing how much to pluck is someting one needs to learn and this takes time. jus like getting ride of the fans and bud sites on the inside of the plant was difficult, its hard to c into the future of the plant at say week 6, so it was a guess on what would devlop and what wouldnt.

Thnx for dropping a gem (the above information) in my thread my dude! hope you stick around.

Confu..

M

mrdizzle

I know what your saying, figuring out how much to strip is tough because you clean out 6 monster plants and you have a contractor bag full of leafs and budsite and your heads telling you thats a ton of weed to toss.

great thing about day 21 pluck is it doesnt effect stretch and it is just before the buds start to really pack on

I also noticed huge plants that have a ton of budsite like the jack H you have, the stuff that doesnt get good light turn into .01gram weight whispy little mutant buds

its good your playing around with different things, each run you will get better and better

I would consider picking your strains, and run each strain in a mono crop, you can switch grows doing one strain one run, then another strain the next run. but with mono crops you have greater control over the spacing and plant size which will help your yeild big time in the end

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I know what your saying, figuring out how much to strip is tough because you clean out 6 monster plants and you have a contractor bag full of leafs and budsite and your heads telling you thats a ton of weed to toss.

yup, my reccomendation to a newb(like me) doing this is keep plucking when u think u plucked to much keep plucking. lol

its good your playing around with different things, each run you will get better and better
thanks man, alot of stuff can b found here on the farm and the rest im willing to get hands on , journal and pass on the info. besides i love expermenting!

would consider picking your strains, and run each strain in a mono crop, you can switch grows doing one strain one run, then another strain the next run. but with mono crops you have greater control over the spacing and plant size which will help your yeild big time in the end

somemore solid info, and I have considered this to great lengths, in the end I decided 3 strains per run. reson being is Im on the hunt for the bomb genetics and to only experment with 1 per run will take me to looonnng! if i do 3 a run, I should be able to have multiple keepers in no time. id hate to have a room full of wack plants vs. 33% wackness cuz only 1 strain was weak. untill i have friends in high places and i can get guarnteeded elite clones, this is what im forced to do. This next round i have some whitefires i got, and ill be adding them and taking out the bb x ww, next round, ill be axing the jack and pheno hunting with some sssdh x cheese to replace my sativa. jack is good but shes throwing some nanners somewhere and i got some dead pistils, so i guess i got some seeds forming. not alot but i dont want the stress im my room. I cant find the nanners only seeded pods, so many buds to look through, and i cant find em.

Confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Day 42 update

ok so week six here we go! couple things, this is the last week for feeding the bb x ww and then its a 2 week flush. all other plants are on only part b, bud xl, top booster, and shooting powder.

also, my beloved jack is throwing some nanners somewhere although i cant find them, i am finding some seeded pods. the seeds are staying small and immature? is it possible it will grow immature seeds without nanners?

if you look at the bud shots below in the center of the pix is where i pulled the seed outta.
ohh and my fingers were clean untill i started diggin in the bud. super sticky!!

Confu...

P1040220
P1040231
P1040236
P1040239
P1040245
P1040251
P1040249
Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter