115g Of Keif, What To Do With It?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So I grabbed 115g of keif from a buddy. He got it from his commercial grow buddy on the cheap. He has no idea what to do with it, so I have it now. I took it to my wax maker and he tried to press it (solventless extract). He said it came out like black garbage. I tried it in my 2" hair straightener and got nothings as well. Since its no good for squishing, imo the only Avenue I have is to do an etoh alcohol extract, and use for edibles. I have a 1ltr bottle of 153 proof diesel alcohol to use.

Anyone have any other options? I can't blast bho, as I have a guy for that and don't wanna bring him shitty product.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I grabbed 115g of keif from a buddy. He got it from his commercial grow buddy on the cheap. He has no idea what to do with it, so I have it now. I took it to my wax maker and he tried to press it (solventless extract). He said it came out like black garbage. I tried it in my 2" hair straightener and got nothings as well. Since its no good for squishing, imo the only Avenue I have is to do an etoh alcohol extract, and use for edibles. I have a 1ltr bottle of 153 proof diesel alcohol to use.

Anyone have any other options? I can't blast bho, as I have a guy for that and don't wanna bring him shitty product.
I would make hash capsules man. Look up badcats. Recipe works great with keif

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I thought about doing an etoh extract, then making caps with coconut oil get oh extract. Wonder if u can bubble hash the keif? It does have containments in it. No leaf mayter, but f n white dog hair.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought about doing an etoh extract, then making caps with coconut oil get oh extract. Wonder if u can bubble hash the keif? It does have containments in it. No leaf mayter, but f n white dog hair.
Do with dog hair I use a nice fine metal Sieve and get most of it out then I take a razor and chop it. the hair the sifter missed will stick to the razor

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'd have to make a screen and source the material. Im trying not to spend any more $$. The reason why I was thinking of the etoh route, was I would still filter thru a coffee filter. That would deffinately remove the dog hair. I do have a full 5 or 6 bubble bag kit.

Top Bottom