11ltr pots

• Thread starter ambertric
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ambertric

ambertric

sorry to be a pain .. BUT r 11ltr pots going to be big enough for flower :thinking .. wife's guna cut off part ov my anatomy if i have to spend anymore money on pots :sweating

P

Penk

lol Yeah 11ltr pots will be good enough. But like treebark said how big of plants u want and veg time?

ambertric

ambertric

they been on veg for bout 3weeks now and are bout 2half foot tall including pots they are in ... going over to 12/12 in next couple ov days so was going to repot tomoz and give my baby's a couple ov days rest to get over re potting and switch them over :thinking:thinking

jammie

jammie

yer getting close. the rule of thumb is 4 liters of soil per foot of plant height and most plants will, at least, double in the stretch phase

B

bulldog74

I would say no. I use 5 gallon buckets (hempys) and put into flower at about 24 inches. I just put a tray of white russians in flower this week useing 11 liter pots in coco, perlite and hydroton but they were all about 12 inches. I have done what you want to do before and the plants finished but they got rootbound and the leaves turned yellow prematurely. How much light are you useing? If you are useing intense light like a 1000 watt you will have problems because the plants will blow up. If you are useing soil and a $00 then you could pull it off.

O

OilFreak

11 liters equals less than 3 gallon pots...pretty small for large plants, but ok for small ones. If you flower now you might be ok but 5 gallons would be better. Im testing using 20 gallon pots. I used 10 gallon with good results and roots all the way through the medium after 4.5 months. But it depends on your room too and how big you can grow your trees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom