12,000 Watt

• Thread starter JUSTJR27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUSTJR27

I am a experinced grower that has been retired, but starting up again. This is what I'm working on.

40x12 Room

Strain - Nirvana Rasberry Cough

12 - 1,000 Watt Electronical Ballast
3 - Titan Helios 4 Light Controllers
2 - 24,000 BTU Mini Split A/C
1 - 20 Lb Co2 Tank
1 - Titan Co2 Regulator/Titan Co2 Montior
2 - Pedestal Fans
24 - 7 Gallon Smart Pots
Canna Coco Coir Media
House & Gardens Full Line

Layout:
Going to hand water them as necessaryI am going to put (2) 1,000 Watt light together and have 2 plants under the two lights.

Going to veg them for about 4/5 weeks while super cropping & fiming them during this time.

I am looking to get 1 lb per plant I think can get it but we would have to wait and see

I am currently in process of getting everything together

I will upload pics as some as I can

J

JUSTJR27

Thanks for the reponse guys. I was thinking that too but I dont want to put two 36,000 BTU units on outside of unit dont want to attract too much attention :-)

I will be ok if I can keep temps in low 80's since Im using c02. If anything I will throw in a 14,000 BTU portable inside to help temps down

hiboy

hiboy

The really is no size difference in the condenser for a 24 or 36
inches if anything
I would also get multiple air handler's not just a single per condenser
Hb

S

scrappy420

Lol dont listen to them guys dude. Switch out the pots to 10-15 gallon. use good nutes. veg 8 weeks. temp 80-82
co2 @1350 humidy @60 until stretch is done then lower to 50. you will be feeding 2-2.5 gallons to each every 2 days. 2-3 70 pint dehumidifiers with pump built in G/E brand at home depot $299 and more fans.

1 1/2 - 2 lbers all day long.
If it gets to hot turn lights down too 600w
Easy day with that equipement

J

JUSTJR27

Lol dont listen to them guys dude. Switch out the pots to 10-15 gallon. use good nutes. veg 8 weeks. temp 80-82
co2 @1350 humidy @60 until stretch is done then lower to 50. you will be feeding 2-2.5 gallons to each every 2 days. 2-3 70 pint dehumidifiers with pump built in G/E brand at home depot $299 and more fans.

LOL!!

Thanks man, I was told that you 7 gallon coco filled pots wouldnt work bc they would stay too wet thus avoiding being able to feed more frequent

S

scrappy420

I run all the same things I just posted and with a good root system they will suck nutes hard. Do not place 2 plant under 1 light. Hang the lights in a well thought out pattern. Place the plants in the room according to size and shape ect. Take your time placing the plants into there final resting place. You have plenty of space for 24. Do not Lst to wide because you will out grow room super fast then loose yield.

What light are you using?

J

JUSTJR27

I run all the same things I just posted and with a good root system they will suck nutes hard. Do not place 2 plant under 1 light. Hang the lights in a well thought out pattern. Place the plants in the room according to size and shape ect. Take your time placing the plants into there final resting place. You have plenty of space for 24. Do not Lst to wide because you will out grow room super fast then loose yield.

What light are you using?

I am going to run (2) plants under (2) 1,000 watt hps lights hung pretty close to each other so the 2 plants are getting light by 2 bulbs

hiboy

hiboy

Yeah don't listen to me what do I know
Sure get a pound a plant
It's possible if you grow monsters
And who needs the right amount of air
Hb

The Terps

The Terps

To each their own but I run 5 tons per 8 lights I've done two 2 ton mini splits in an 8 light and the units run super hard to keep even low 80s and your day night temps will be 15-20 degrees off. But you might be able to scrappy by and make it work. I'd definately stay away from any finicky strains if you go that route.
Size pot doesn't matter it's about dry down times and consistent irrigation practices. Also most of us have stress issues when we run co2 over 1100ppm.
But just to beat a dead horse. You can make plants grow shorter or taller you can feed less or more you can spray bugs you can't make your ac cool your room if your heat out put is greater than cooling capacity.
Do a little research and you will find that the recommended amount of ac per 1000watt uncooled fixture is 5-6 tons ac per fixture. Keep in mind that is the recommended minimum and mini splits have much smaller parts all in every department not designed to be cooling a heater basically so expect some issues no matter what route you go and have an hvac tech on speed dial.

S

scrappy420

Mount pump about 8" off ceiling and you'll kill it. Big pot and 8 week veg to fill the room. You can mix small grow stone in with the coco if your worried about pot not drying but big plants drink without worry.

B

Burned Haze

If you want monsters and your hand watering , 4x8 movable coco (100gals) beds 3-6 plants per light and if you wanna be cool light rail . This design makes your lights and 9ft ceiling work as a overlap lighting on or table if you run the tables next to each other .

B

Bogart Tasty

Do a little research and you will find that the recommended amount of ac per 1000watt uncooled fixture is 5-6 tons ac per fixture.

Bro 5-6 tons per fixture? Pass me some of what you're smoking

Top Bottom