12/12 Disrupted ! Please Help !

• Thread starter Mochi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mochi

Noob disclaimer: this is my first post, and first time cultivating, but i really need some serious input !
I just found out that my baby has been in the dark for approximately 48 + hours while i was away on vacation. (someone messed up)
What should i do?
Maybe 50-70% of the pistils have turned orange-ish while the rest are wilting but remain white/translucent.
Should i turn the lights back on, or just chop it?
Thanks !

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
How far along is your baby? She should be fine, if she had been left with the lights on for 48 hours you'd be hurting...Just keep flowering her out til she's done, if it's ripe, pick it! Any pics?

M

Mochi

Shes about three months in. i planned to chop it in about a week right after i flushed..
i thought there might be a threat of herming if i turned the light back on?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If the genetics are prone to hermie you might have disrupted the cycle but I'd def keep going with her til you feel she's done, worse that can happen is you get a couple hermies but ripe herb is more important;)

M

Mochi

Nice ! I was really raging for a quick minute :]
Well, heres some pics for fun..
Its a mystery clone (Think its an OG) so any identification would be appreciated as well.

IMG 5889
IMG 5892
nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
You should be fine. I believe 72 hours of darkness is the point where plants begine to suffer damage that is hard to recover from.

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

I have had the same problem at about the same time and just pretended it didn't happen, all was well!

M

Mochi

Idk if it matter but I flipped it on immedietly when i got home.
Usual 12/12 was from 9am to 9pm
Turned on from 10am to 10pm because i thought it needed immediety ...
Its now 6 hours into the new light period.. Should i get it back on the original cycle...?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

you should be fine i've messed up my light schedule many times. if you have unstable genetics you may risk hermie but regardless if its getting cut down in a week there isn't enough time to cause any damage.

Top Bottom