12/12 from clone

• Thread starter theguapo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theguapo

So for my latest grow I'm sticking my girls directly into 12/12 when taken out of the cloner. I have never done this before so any who have please chime in. I realize yield will be significantly less this way but i will be placing 3-4 girls every 30 days into 12/12 so hopefully the perpetual harvest will make up for the lack in size. Hydro growing and will be growing Cheeseberry Haze, Herijuana x w/Big White and an unknown Indica strain. We'll see how it goes!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I used to sog in an aeroflo with no veg.I would leave them in the cloner until I see new growth transplsnt and 24 hrs later flip them. Lollipoped 1/2 -1 ounce per plant.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it will work just fine - but some strains will work (produce) in this manner better then others of course

T

theguapo

yeah that's what I was thinking. A couple of the clones are already over a foot tall and seem to be ding just fine.

R

Reefer Franklin

Hey Motherlode, hate to change the topic ........

.......but

I see that you are growing 'The White'. Not many people are.

This is my first attempt at indoor growing using a bucket system. I got The White from a friend. He knew little about its parentage.

See

Just how large can these guys get ? Is it an OG Kush/White Widow hybrid ?

Thanks for any help.

The Reef (also in the Foothills). We may be neighbors.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have not yet given the white the full attention she deserves and have just run one or 2 plants in a mixed table

it is as far as I know a triple kush hybrid and has no white widow in here

my limited experience was she vegged a bit slow and not a lot of stretch

greenthumdanny has a great thread - Ill see if I can find it and Ill link it here

R

Reefer Franklin

Thanks Motherlode,

I have 48 of them going here. My donor friend just showed me the first of his finished crop - really frosty buds and gorgeous purple top leaves. I'll look for Danny's thread, but if you find it first.........

Many thanks,

The Reef

"What you want, baby I got it."

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
heres GTDs thread

thats a very cool friend you have - enjoy her man

Latest posts

Top Bottom