12/12 growing

• Thread starter Mountian Mist67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mountian Mist67

12 hr. of light n 12 hr. of dark from the start. i read up on it on a diff. fourm n was woundering if some else tried cause im going to try on my next grow. its said to grow a gram per watt used. instead of a bush you'll get a pole like stem covered in bud. if anyone has more info on it please let me kno. one

F

farmerjohn

Your appeal is a bit difficult to follow, but a good place to start researching any questions you might have is right here. use the search engine & it will reveal lots of strings that may well answer your question. Just no replacement for a little research!

In a attempt to put together your thought patterns on this one, I'd say you are asking about what grows well as a single cola plant & yields a tremendous amount. Well, probably nothing, but there are strains that react well to packing many in a small space & training for a SOG or ScrOG.

Sucking a thousand grams out of a thousand Watt light, just doesn't seem like a feasible number, to me. I'm all for it, but reality tells me it's not even a remote possibility. Look for more believable numbers when choosing a strain. Numbers like 350grams/m2, (that's 3' X 3') will be more along the lines of what you can expect in the way of yields, provided all conditions for optimum growth are met by you, as the farmer.

M

MASSES 420KING

unless your working with an equlateral sativa then ya go for it but if its not from the equator minimum 18/6 for veg for vigourous growth and then 12/12 for flower otherwise your gonna have weak leggy plants that will fall over themselves also a gram a watt is what you should be able to pull being a novice experienced/professional/and expert gardeners are doing almost double that if not more im able to crop 25-30 zips dry consistently per light and i use 600s[but let me clarify it is strain and technique dependent] so when i hear someone say 1000 grams for a 1000 watts i say ya of coarse its possible you should be able to pull more

Top Bottom