12/12 light and plants still partly in veg

• Thread starter peh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

peh

usually there is only one or 2 strains in flower at a time.

ph is never above 6.5 for more than a couple hours.

i enter the room during their night less than once a month and it is with a directed led light faced towards the floor, if i even use a light. most of the time i can feel my way around.

P

peh

i thought the same about the kelp products, so im running a batch now with just basic nutes. its about one week in , so we shall see.

S

Sea Of Green

I've had roses that wouldn't bloom and couldn't figure out why for the life of me. It turned out the pH in the soil was too low(which is bad in soil). Causing phosphorous deficiency. The plants grew EXTREMELY well actually though. They were very lush and their abundant vegatative growth showed no signs of any type of deficiency. But they just would NOT bloom despite being heavily dosed with phosphates and it nearing the end of summer(when they should have been blooming profusely).

I hit 'em with some lime and they were blooming within a few weeks time.

Proving...pH can matter when it comes to flowering, if/when it causes a severe P deficiency. I've never seen it happen with cannabis, but it's a plant that needs P to flower too. So I imagine it could under certain pH conditions. I've just never subjected one to those conditions to find out.

E

Elite Nugs

I've had roses that wouldn't bloom and couldn't figure out why for the life of me. It turned out the pH in the soil was too low(which is bad in soil). Causing phosphorous deficiency. The plants grew EXTREMELY well actually though. They were very lush and their abundant vegatative growth showed no signs of any type of deficiency. But they just would NOT bloom despite being heavily dosed with phosphates and it nearing the end of summer(when they should have been blooming profusely).

I hit 'em with some lime and they were blooming within a few weeks time.

Proving...pH can matter when it comes to flowering, if/when it causes a severe P deficiency. I've never seen it happen with cannabis, but it's a plant that needs P to flower too. So I imagine it could under certain pH conditions. I've just never subjected one to those conditions to find out.

I dont know man... Your PH has to be pretty far off to completely lock out Phosphorus. And if its that far off, then its going to be locking out a lot of other nutrients as well. Not just phosphorus. If your PH is that much out of range, you'll definitely see it in the leaves... unless you have some crazy ninja strain, with roots that only hide from phosphorus, but nothing else at whatever PH range you were in. But then again.. I've never tried growing roses. Just peppers, pumpkins, tomatoes and my favorite of all... Marijuana!!!

E

euforia

no topping. what are your day/night temperatures?

day 28C-night 23C...
I use H&G coco-basic nutrient ;and may be in flowering give them more N then necessary...what guys do you think ??

Top Bottom