12/12 on auto flowers the last 2 weeks

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i got 2 tents going i got 5 autoflowers in my 4x4 and 2 photos in my 2x4 . the 3 zkittles of my auto flower will mature before the other 2 tangies my photos will be on 12/12 by the time my zkittles mature . what would happen when the times come if i moved the photos in the 4x4 tent with the tangie autos .how bad would changing the lights to 12/12 the last week or two of the autos life so i could dry the zkittles in the 2x4 tent ? how bad would it hurt the autos to be on 12/12 for a week or 2

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i would think it would be around week 7 or 8 of the 2 tangies that the zkittles would be ready but i could get lucky and the zkittles take a lil longer to ripen and they all be ready lol

steamroller

steamroller

There are some auto strains that benefit from short light cycles as I understand it.
I don't know which, but I have also read those shorter light cycles help with some autos that are turning too slow.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

There are some auto strains that benefit from short light cycles as I understand it.
I don't know which, but I have also read those shorter light cycles help with some autos that are turning too slow.
well it wouldnt be that the tangie is turning to slow its the zkittles are a week older

steamroller

steamroller

well it wouldnt be that the tangie is turning to slow its the zkittles are a week older
I was just saying that it is not a unknown technique to shorten light with autos.
Although in most cases it is not necessary from what I have read , seems that some adjust lights just like with photos .
It is in the plants DNA to respond to light .

D

dean1963

so i got 2 tents going i got 5 autoflowers in my 4x4 and 2 photos in my 2x4 . the 3 zkittles of my auto flower will mature before the other 2 tangies my photos will be on 12/12 by the time my zkittles mature . what would happen when the times come if i moved the photos in the 4x4 tent with the tangie autos .how bad would changing the lights to 12/12 the last week or two of the autos life so i could dry the zkittles in the 2x4 tent ? how bad would it hurt the autos to be on 12/12 for a week or 2
so how did the autos turn out?
i searched for this exact question here but didn't find an answer

DanC520

DanC520

My last two autos finished under 12/12. One was 12/12 after week four. Other was 12/12 for last 3-4 weeks or so. No issues. Toofless Alien and Double Grape x CDLC x Mango Smile.

Top Bottom