• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wanna put my plants outside now...I have had them indoors under HPS 18/6

I Don't want these plants to flower yet

The sun rise is 6:45 and sets at 7:15. Is it safe to put them out side yet?

Thanks for your advice and opinoins folks

H

HellStomper

Clones or seedlings?

I would wait a little longer if you can.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Clones or seedlings?

I would wait a little longer if you can.

Thanks for the reply

I have both

1 Month old Seedlings will do ok with 12 and half hours of light?

My little grow table was getting crowded

I have put a few clones out last week that I am going to force flower by covering them 11 hour after sun rise.

But i Want the rest to veg. for another couple more months

and a few more to veg. till they are Trees :)

Thanks again...

What say the rest of you Pro farmers?

420Gator

420Gator

They'll flower with that schedule. Need more light to veg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if your anywhere near 42 lat. i wouldnt put them out until around June 1st. or u will start to go into bloom and then come out of it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you really need to get them out now it would be best to give them some sort of supplemental light for at least 4 hours a day either after sundown or before sunup - even a couple well placed shop lights or cfls will work - otherwise they will as others said start to flower and then come out of it and prolly be just fine

M

MTM

I useually give my plants that go from inside to out 14 hours of light.You will stress those plants into turning hermie if they are set out now.I allways wait till june 21 the summer equinox on my 18/6 plants or cuts.They will flower and finish early if you wait till june

sdog

sdog

If you're down here in southern cali you can train them under 13-14 hours indoor and slowly throw them out in the shade/greenhouse first, then after a couple of weeks put them directly under the sun. It should work no prob, I cant wait for my seasonals!
good luck bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks SDog :)

Thanks for the replys everyone

Im gonna wait a bit longer before putting out the plants I want to keep vegging ...

I put a few clones out side a week ago..Before that I was taking them out side for a few hours in the evening to get them used to the sun.. They seem to be doing well

Today I built a Hoop house and covered it with black plastic a few minutes ago..
I plan to cover them every evening and uncover when its dark. till they are done around june. :harvest:

Hoop
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
for a latitude of 42 you put them out june 1st??(whats the earliest?) i just moved to this area last year and had a late start and had them out around july 1st..but was figuring to put them out this year as EARLY as possible to get some monsters going....normally i put them out fathers day haha when not late..but june 1st is the earliest Kid twist,motherlode or any others who wish to chime in??

Top Bottom