• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

@oldskol4evr
Don't be fooled by fox farms...that ain't humus my friend. The forest floor humus layer is between 1/2 and 2" thick. If they were harvesting real humus and not just half composted wood chips which is what it is they would have to strip an acre to make a truckload.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@oldskol4evr
Don't be fooled by fox farms...that ain't humus my friend. The forest floor humus layer is between 1/2 and 2" thick. If they were harvesting real humus and not just half composted wood chips which is what it is they would have to strip an acre to make a truckload.
The stuff is ok though... they do have 2 different base woods for east and west coast supply

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha i threw it in top... need 9 more spots... thats like 90 fuckin beans hahaha
that was what i was seeing last night when you posted,without that vent hose could get 10 or 11 more pots in there,hahaha,i got a high cbd strain im growing next,im gonna do it in 3 gal bucket and net that bitch to fill my little tent,,hope it is what i been looking for,smoke that bitch and nothing,stand up and nothing of pain hahaha,,mama medicine

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that was what i was seeing last night when you posted,without that vent hose could get 10 or 11 more pots in there,hahaha,i got a high cbd strain im growing next,im gonna do it in 3 gal bucket and net that bitch to fill my little tent,,hope it is what i been looking for,smoke that bitch and nothing,stand up and nothing of pain hahaha,,mama medicine
Good luck... bunch of fakes out there

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Something like that you might want to drop a few bucks and get tested
got this from a pretty respected source ,so hoping for the best,take clones and roll with it ,if she likes it,right now im trying to figure a way to keep some mama plants for clone sources,just hadnt got a place to keep um yet,in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom