12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
destructo

destructo

is your filter at the well tank or bettween tank and well head?

Water now comes from well pump and has an Air intake before it goes to the pressure tank. From pressure tank it goes to Iron filter and from iron filter I feed outside taps and Barn lines. House water goes from Iron filter to Water softener.

I think i should still add a changeable filter after the Iron filter like it sounds like you have. You might want to consider an Iron filter if your running off a well, it has a discharge line it pumps the shit it cleans away to a drain so once you install it, thats it, it cleans itself

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Water now comes from well pump and has an Air intake before it goes to the pressure tank. From pressure tank it goes to Iron filter and from iron filter I feed outside taps and Barn lines. House water goes from Iron filter to Water softener.

I think i should still add a changeable filter after the Iron filter like it sounds like you have. You might want to consider an Iron filter if your running off a well, it has a discharge line it pumps the shit it cleans away to a drain so once you install it, thats it, it cleans itself
3 stage cotton charcoal filters are cheap..and new filters are pretty cheap...they helped a lot in arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom