• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
destructo

destructo

they all go back to veg soon for clones and training and more soil
They will all get checked again in 3 days then back to veg
I popped 9 beans into a 1 Gal the other day to test out your way. (see if i can keep them all alive....or better worded how long I can keep them going.) Just random beans from different strains from last years hermi issue so they are all just garbage.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea just enough light to start them to start them here’s what i have now
looks like a great lineup,,careful on the spot you pick for your tomato,the indeterment will have a main vine as long as your willing to let it grow,i had one 2 yrs ago i had trellised across 2 4x8 boxs,,i got determent this year,even made my own seeds,,hey bro go to farmers almanic and sign up for there garden planner,they send me alerts when it time to start indoors and transplant times,love it,dont know how to use the planner section,you good on computers so i dont see a problem,it can even plan rotations of your crops,now veggy gardening there were you be ,i do believe you will love,especially the colder climate lettuce and broccile and stuff,,im going with 3 difrent type of sweet corn this year and plan to make seeds from some of them also,,why buy them,if you like the taste of what you grow,let a few seed out,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I need to put some potatoes out too !
i got yukon gold and red pontiac both determent,got to watch that too,the indeterment will give you more yield but take the whole season to harvest,determents go about 4 months ,my plan is to rotate sweet potatoes right in behind them,,just remember determent grow short and fast ,indeterment do what the weather allows

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea just enough light to start them to start them here’s what i have now
i would get them onions going,from seed take forever,im doing 1015 and red onions this year,my inside bulbs are already growing into lights ,the seeds are growing but laying down ,there about 7 in long,,alot of that stuff you can do in buckets or totes bro,space savers,,my carrots i do in a 18 gal tote with holes in the bottom,space 1in apart,,think i got 19 /18 gal totes cooked soil and cover with plastic waiting on spring,got 8 of those totes with potato in them and then i got 2 of them heavy duty contractor bags from depot ,2 inside the other and about 2ft soil inside with 4 sets of potato in there,lot easier in the totes and bags,just flop um over dig um out,your pepper plants are ideal in 5 gal buckets,tomato give a good harvest long ,but in the dead heat of summer you have to water the 5 gal bucket twice a day cause of heat and then you deal with trying not to root rot um

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I popped 9 beans into a 1 Gal the other day to test out your way. (see if i can keep them all alive....or better worded how long I can keep them going.) Just random beans from different strains from last years hermi issue so they are all just garbage.
Just dont go hard on nutes bud..let them ride them hit them hard when you have your clone set

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
wait till ya get a constrution job and have to wear it,thats the true test,lol
My last model put in work...this one feels lighters and cheaper....i was at the den with the same phone...Samsung mega was simply the shit...rip

I just want to say that sprint sent me a 500$ phone and a custom leather back and more for a bill....muy bien

Last edited:
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

looks like a great lineup,,careful on the spot you pick for your tomato,the indeterment will have a main vine as long as your willing to let it grow,i had one 2 yrs ago i had trellised across 2 4x8 boxs,,i got determent this year,even made my own seeds,,hey bro go to farmers almanic and sign up for there garden planner,they send me alerts when it time to start indoors and transplant times,love it,dont know how to use the planner section,you good on computers so i dont see a problem,it can even plan rotations of your crops,now veggy gardening there were you be ,i do believe you will love,especially the colder climate lettuce and broccile and stuff,,im going with 3 difrent type of sweet corn this year and plan to make seeds from some of them also,,why buy them,if you like the taste of what you grow,let a few seed out,lmao
Still tryin to figure all this out, i still gotta fence the garden and prep the rows ya dig, im figurin on doin the trelliss with the maters shoot i have bout 300 ft x 4ft of trellis left over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom