Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20171209 091957 023

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not sure why but it comes with a strap on the back but the inside of the tent has nothing
thats what i have on my windows,vents whatever,see mine has a 3in wide flap on both inside and out,but were it is sewn together is were the light leaks are

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
thats what i have on my windows,vents whatever,see mine has a 3in wide flap on both inside and out,but were it is sewn together is were the light leaks are
This tent is pretty tight...but for air flow i modified the flaps...not sure how to get negative pressure with a sealed velcro vent like they have

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This tent is pretty tight...but for air flow i modified the flaps...not sure how to get negative pressure with a sealed velcro vent like they have
i gave up,i have adjusted them controlers till im blue in the face,sucked in or out no in bettwen and when i think i got it,it to hot from not enough of one of them doing it job,so wide open with a frame built in it i did,12in from top 2ft from bottom,zip tied to suport frame,i built a plywood top and mounted the fan and filter on top of the tent plants seem happy so all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom