12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

I have always been one to see plants daily... its good for me mentally. Some people will always love the idea of no till organic. ... but always see bottles as easier... pour shit into shot glass.. pour shot glass into bucket... stir... water.

People say organics and soil company's make it easy to grow because it "buffers" .... its like ya ok fool... pour milk or beer in your plant and watch the "buffer"...people can fuck up organics too... most of the time they feed to early
That's why I want to understand my inputs best I can. Most folks follow a schedule blindly without observing plants...you can skip a soil refresher if your plants were booming all the way through. People always want to think more is better. This is what has been ingrained into them

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That's why I want to understand my inputs best I can. Most folks follow a schedule blindly without observing plants...you can skip a soil refresher if your plants were booming all the way through. People always want to think more is better. This is what has been ingrained into them
I have used dirt straight out of flower and cycled it straight back to veg plants... zero problems... its not no till...i actually rip all the root ball out and put the dirt in a new pot

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
A. You got one crowd that doesnt know they can reuse soil.
2. You got another crowd that thinks they cant use organics and synthetics together.
C. Some do hydro and coco

Not everyone can put 16 seeds in a 2 gallon pot and actually make it work either

Organikz

Organikz

A. You got one crowd that doesnt know they can reuse soil.
2. You got another crowd that thinks they cant use organics and synthetics together.
C. Some do hydro and coco

Not everyone can put 16 seeds in a 2 gallon pot and actually make it work either
Yah bro the hydro shop guy tried to convince me that fox farms soil cannot be touched by mixed soil. He also told me to throw soil out and come buy more. I just wanted my fulpower...lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yah bro the hydro shop guy tried to convince me that fox farms soil cannot be touched by mixed soil. He also told me to throw soil out and come buy more. I just wanted my fulpower...lol
Salesmen have one goal...sales...my sperm donor of a father is a life long salesmen .. the fox farm company does make a few good products. ..but you can dig up soil out of your back yard and grow a plant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom