12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

ive got my 83 running great finally,i just need to go get the 80,in the long run it cheaper to rent a car hauler,when i was bring the 83 back ,front brakes caught on fire,i was pulling with a tow bar,got off hiway to exit towards home,still all good,got to were it merge together,my 82 i was driving went around the merge and the 83 swung around on me and good thing light was red on other side,it got wild up in that 82 brotater chip,ohhh weee shit,,so mama said aint no more of this shit,VERY LOUDLY as she beating the shit out my arm ,im laughing so hard at her ,took a lot to straighten that bitch out hahah after the fun she says next time a car hauler lmao drug that bitch 400 miles and when we merged the other side brake started burning hahah,yep i agree i told her,lol
I aint getting on no plane

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hahahahha dude theyre durable. ..someone mailed me a plant and the dirt and roots were all over the box when i opened it....it was a beast. A hippy had 2 clones...he let one go and curb stomped the other into the ground....guess which was bigger at finish? Lactate dehydrogenase plays a key in plant and animal....a humans LDH increases with stress
this is why i sent you the video on Gua Sha bro ;-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

I have heard of guys doing dehydration stress to stretch roots...scary to me...
You use water stress in professional horticulture all the time, eg to re veg, to promote root dev, flowers etc etc, really understanding the balance of water can give you the single biggest benefit of any and all interactions between us and our plants.
Once you know this stuff, you can easily sit back and say, over watered, under watered, etc etc as the pictures roll past in feeds

Ecompost

Ecompost

I do it all the time...roots blow up in wet/dry cycles.... this plant was not made to stay wet...its a weed
the success of the strategy is dependent on the radical/ primary root structure being intact, since it is the primary root that contains the power (psi) to bust down in to soil profiles to search out new sources of hanging water. Lots of clones i see have damaged primary roots, but lots of fine hairy secondary roots, and so these plants are best kept in perfect conditions, where we dont test water stress theory imo.
Those paying attention to the primary needs of the plant, will have less to worry about when the weather dont play ball, and so can more easily see the changes water stress leads to structurally, at least above ground in the 1st instance.
Professional tomato growers, water stress young seedlings and fruiting adult plants. it is known that the flavor profile of your tomatoes is made or lost by water stress in the early days/ weeks of the plant life. Drying soils, concentrates flavor forming compounds, in particular, sulfur which is easily leached in cold damp conditions. Sulfur is one of the most critical components of the profile of our MJ too IMO...... ergo BOX Floret is N-K-S -Ca +micros and VitB mainly and contains carbs and organic material bases to promote KSB's and SSB's and siderophores alongside JAR/ SAR upregulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom