12 more cities to decriminalize in Mi!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yea , 12 more cities have it on the ballot to decriminalize. I just seen it on the news and were saying how the local economy numbers show that it has dramamtically increased local economy. They should do the whole damn state. But it'll be a fight the whole way. But WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!!! I'm stoked. Anyone else?......

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Uhhh, I'll post them in the morning.
But off the top of my head, Ferndale, Utica, Hazel Park, Clare and Harrison to name a few. I'll post the rest in the morning. Its great becuz of the positive buzz that's created when you INHALE the freedom!!!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Goodmorning Farm Fam.Ok guys here they are:
Mt. Pleasant
East Lansing
Sagnasty
Oak Park
Hazel Park
Lapeer
Utica
Port Huron
Clare
Onaway
Harrison
and all of Benzie County

Not sure why but I know why they include Ferndale. Its on the ballot also. Hope some of these are your hometowns. Goodluck and keep pushin strong!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah and I love it! They thought they would be able to overturn it at one point or eventually be able to show negativity it could bring to communities. Now communities are begging for this to help the local economy. Why? Because of the multiple examples from already decriminalized communities local economy boosts this has given them.
I love Mi folks are flexin their rights in democratic uniform, kinda flippin the proverbial "The Man" the bird! And it just keeps getting better and better.
Someone mentioned to me that they were setting better guidelines for dispensaries and hopefully easier to open one
Shit, myself and a couple other Farmers will definitely be opening one as soon as they get the grey areas solid and I/we feel more comfortable to do so. Can't wait!
I was 14 yrs old when I first began indoors and hydroponics"Tomatoes" of course with medical not being legal yet. But we always joked and said this day would come. Nov. 4th 2008 was my dreams come true!!! A dispensary would make my life complete as far as my dream career tied into the biggest PASSION I've ever had in my life at 37 yrs old now.
I seriously wanna thank all of the citizens of Michigan and all of the legal med states and rec states. Way to unite! Stay strong and keep on keepin on! The Feds will HAVE to breakdown once majority of the states become legal! Thankyou all. Peace.
Quest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Town by town you fucking assholes!! I really like this part of that article.The pitch to the voters that has worked before continues to be free up the cops to fight “real crime, with real victims; not harassing consenting adults for something that should not be a crime in the first place.”

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

My buddy moved out to Ann arbor and hes always trying to get me to move out there, says he loves it. Im almost considering it nowadays, whats the scene like out there, I heard awhile back that michigan was banning homegrows after 2016 or some shit? Is getting a recomendation difficult or is it similiar to cali?

sixstring

sixstring

Not sure about the homegrows getting banned but its easy to get a rec here.A2 is a decent town, a lil busy for me but not a bad city overall. Im slowly turning into a country boy though :)

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

So raids are rare if you mind your ps and qs out there? So the limits up there are 5 patients max per collective at 12 plants each? 60 plants total? Im just so sick of the cost of living, electricity and taxes out here in cali. Not to mention the drought this summer. I have fam in the NE too. Do I just need a michigan ID to apply for my Rec or do I have to apply for residency, if so how long does that process take? Sorry for all the questions, im just ready for a change of scenery in the next 6 months or so.

sixstring

sixstring

i think you have to be living here bro,but im not 100% on that one.when you get a doc rec you mail it out and you are legal 21 days from the time they cash your check which is fast.they usually cash mine about 5 or 6 bussiness days after i mail it and i do alot of them because we pay all those fees for our patients.yes 12 plants per patient and caregivers are only allowed 5 patients plus they can have a card like me,im good for 72 plants with my 12 :)
the bummer is im only allowed to have 2.5 oz per patient so the 12 plant thing is lame imo.i grow for 12 people with only about 45 plants total.my 5 patients,my wifes 5,plus me and her.but if i chop 3 nice plants in the same week im over my weights,that why i do all the crazy perpetual shit i do lol.
but ann arbor is very cool on weed in general,its only been a 25.00 fine for small amounts in the city for a long long time.and washtenaw county is probably the coolest county as far as the sherrif dept goes as long as you follow the laws.
i would think if you moved here and got a drivers lic and had a michigan addy on it you could go see a doc here and get your card.if you have a rec from cali bring that to the doc and your a shoe in bro.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ya ive held a rec in cali for years so that wouldnt be an issue. Damn 2.5 per patient with 5 patients and you, you cant even harvest a whole pound at a time? Thats wild, is it like cali tho where we have a 8 oz limit but they dont weigh it if its still growing they just do a stem count for plant limits. Theres a dude on the other forum thats setting up three 18kw rooms out in michigan, I wonder if hes just running it underground or if he growing trees an found a loophole or something.

cephalopod

cephalopod

54 K wow! That would be one hell of a loop hole. The only potential loop hole I can think of is section 8 of our law, which says you can hold a reasonable to ensure an uninterrupted supply of meds. I can tell you right now that would be a costly court battle or the coolest leo ever to cram you thru that loophole.

Top Bottom