12 plant limit question

• Thread starter Seed Buyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

517kush

lansing is not bad place to live/grow. everyone sais ann arbor is where its at though. i grew up in lansing and its alright. but you couldn't pay me to live IN detroit. maybe the outskirts would be ok though. my advice is to steer clear of Flint and the city of Detroit.

B

Budwiser0908

AG Opinion

The AG can write his opinion all he wants. No where in the law does it state that you can only have 12 plants in a room. That maybe something he wants to see in the law, but he works for the people and doesn't have the power or authority to add amendments to the law. So in a nutshell, you may be arrested, but no way could a court be forced to prosecute someone based on his opinion or interpretation based on nothing as written in the law itself. That being said, you still need to operate as quietly and inconspicuously as possible. The first rule being tell no one you grow. The second rule being tell no one you grow...

G

gooey

you may be arrested is the key part of what you are saying...lack of protection is why this sucks...i no we are all upset abut this but it doesnt help to say this is not a problem...all it takes is a overzelous prosecutor who does no like mmj...just my 2 cents your advise on staying low key is crucial no matter how many plants...

cephalopod

cephalopod

Totally agree w/ you Goo. Just because they shouldn't or don't have the right, doesn't mean that they won't. Forfeiture and torte laws are a bitch. You nailed it when you said overzealous and now they all have daddy's permission to misbehave. Ol'Billy is looking the other way...

M

MIway

I have been investigating Lansing as well. What parts of Detroit are kosher for a white dude to live in? I had a hunch basements would have a smaller ceiling and have been looking for places w/ detached garages. Does anyone know if you can legally start growing once you have a Doctors note or do you have to wait for a permit from the state? Also, is growing becoming so prevalent that landlords (both commercial & residential) are asking questions or explicitly saying "No growing"?

Most spots in Wayne County are cool, with the exception of Livonia... someone told me DEA is located there, but the City sure doesn't like the Mj.

Romulus has some nice spots. Dearborn City is allowing commercial grows & has a cop contact for the app process. Down River has some nice spots.

But really, I'd go country home in Washtenaw County... ypsilanti township, chelsea & the lakes, lots of small towns & country spots... some with really, really nice pole barns with independent power.

I wouldn't say dick to the landlord btw... none of their fucking biz.

And just for the record, you can be a patient & a caregiver for 5 other patients... that's 72 plants, not 12.

517kush

the FEDS can still arrest, charge, and CONVICT , 4 distribution, manufacturing, etc.. so I would be more nervous about the FEDS than the AG. The medical marijuana defense can not even be brought up in FED courts as it is not one of there laws.so in FACT we are NEVER fully protected until this becomes FEDERAL law.

S

Seed Buyer

I am looking to only grow 12 plants to keep the FEDs out of the equation if I should get arrested. Sure the feds can prosecute a grower for 12 plants, but I highly doubt they would. A caregiver w/ 72 might be a little more of an open invitation. I don't see 24lb's off of 12 plants being a very big hurdle to overcome. With legal 12 plants I think I could sleep better than I have for the past 8 years. The down side of moving to MI is the fact I will have to learn to embrace hockey, buy a winter coat and probably will not be wearing flip flop and shorts to Thanksgiving diner per usual! Then again a snow blower might be a fun toy for a while.

M

MIway

I am looking to only grow 12 plants to keep the FEDs out of the equation if I should get arrested. Sure the feds can prosecute a grower for 12 plants, but I highly doubt they would. A caregiver w/ 72 might be a little more of an open invitation. I don't see 24lb's off of 12 plants being a very big hurdle to overcome. With legal 12 plants I think I could sleep better than I have for the past 8 years. The down side of moving to MI is the fact I will have to learn to embrace hockey, buy a winter coat and probably will not be wearing flip flop and shorts to Thanksgiving diner per usual! Then again a snow blower might be a fun toy for a while.

^^^ oh man... this is going to be beautiful! several gems in this little paragraph. :mad0233:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Mr buyer watch what u say for LEO are always reading.... Good luck in your ventures.

Peace HDK

S

Seed Buyer

heavydutykevork....Your pics have made my jaw drop a few times. You have some choice genetics and green thumb to boot. Much respect!

517kush

im not positive but pretty sure federally speaking its the same charge all the way up to 99 plants. 100-1000 is a more severe charge. if im wrong. someone please correct me.. one love

T

THegrowshow

For a white guy the places you would be comfortable in Detroit is small...maybe the midtown Wayne state area and an area near dearborn off of Ford road....you would probably also want to look into dearborn but both college towns would be great....lansing and Ann arbor

T

THegrowshow

Hey 517 I graduated from msu and lived off kzoo waverly all up and down mlk and am born and raised and now live back in Detroit 7 mile. And to tell you the truth I really didn't see too much of a difference in the neighborhoods but I mean I'm from Detroit so I know what areas to stear clear of I mean its nothing like being able to own your own 1600 sq foot ranch with an attached garage and huge basement for 15 g >; ) you tell me where you can find that in Ann armor or lansing (home of those houses made in the 1800 with those small wet add basements)

517kush

you should take a look at detroits murder/crime rate and than look at lansing murder/crime rate. before you say you dont see a difference. do you mean you saw just as many black people in the MLK ,KZOO,& Waverly neighborhoods? that part is similar to detroit im sure, as well as property values in those neighborhoods. In a nutshell, there is not ONE neighborhood in lansing that i dont feel safe at all times of the day and night. im sure that is quite different from detroit. like you said you know what places to steer clear of in detroit. why pay to live someshere that you have to avoid certain parts of town?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
517 #24 on the most dangerous citys in US 313 # 2... all citys are a problem thats why Im getting out of the concrete jungle.
Peace HDK

Lansing had 1,101 violent crimes per 100,000 people. There were 86 forcible rapes per 100,000 people, more than double the national average.

Note: Violent crime includes murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assa

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous-cities-2011-5#24-lansing-mich-2#ixzz1Rzr71JR4

517kush

detroit had over 300 MURDERS in 2010 with the census bureau estimated 911,000 people in detroit. New york had 525 murders in 2010 with 8.4 million people.

M

MIway

detroit had over 300 MURDERS in 2010 with the census bureau estimated 911,000 people in detroit. New york had 525 murders in 2010 with 8.4 million people.

There is a flip side to this... the cops have their hands full & are spread pretty thin & really don't give a flying fuck about what a 'patient' is doing in their basement.

Pick a spot wisely, keep your shit clean, keep on your toes... don't worry about the local popo... but yeah, guess you could catch a stray bullet... lol

The biggest concern in Detroit, is rippers... to be quite honest. So many without... if you grow or deal... an instant target, as many think 'he's got something'. And people will notice if you let em.

D

D.D

Hey Im D from the D
Just getting started myself in my basement the walls are 10 feet which I think is pretty standard. Temp control so far seems good.
I just took a class on growing medical mary jane and heard nothing about this new law. SO you are saying each 12 plants have to be in separate areas? That doesnt make much sense. Seems like our state didnt know what the hell they were getting into. Im sure we will see lots of law changes over the years

recordsnherb

recordsnherb

to be honest if its not the big man, these local leo's need to fuck off and uphold what the law IS, not what they think the law should be

Latest posts

Top Bottom