12-Plant Vertical...need setup help.

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Whats up peeps. Goodcat here setting up a 12-plant vertical system to rock the house. Need help and support of the experts to rock this shit out. I am going to be using a 1-car garage 12-plant / 16-light. Will be using 12-1000 and 4-600 on the corners. The garage is 12 x 24. I plan on building a wall in front of the door so my grow are will be 12 x 16 and the room in front of the door will be 8 x 12. I will use this as a vent room and put my chiller, ballasts and ac condenser in. This will be vented with a 12" fan and powered by a cooling thermostat.

By my calculations this will give me a little over 70w/ sq.ft. My big question is what kind of ac am I going to have to use to cool this. I plan on using 40" centers and converting my UCE 12 XL to fit my light spacing. Maybe just buy new return manifold and feed manifolds and cut some longer tubing for in between. I think I may even use mani crutches in between every bucket and 2 for each manifold, I have had a few leaks here and there and I really think with less pressure on the uniseals that all the leaks can be prevented.

This will be sealed with Co2. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

S

sfzoo

i think i've read that w/sqft is irrelevant in vert canopies. Not that you're lacking in the light department.

Can't wait to see this. Damn you hydro guys speak a fuckin different language.:big_boss:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Sorry peeps dead thread. Going to wait a bit before this build out. Probaably this winter when cooling won't be that big of an issue.

D

Don007206

I have seen a few vert set ups and most of the time when guys see the room full it's to late I would set up some over head lighting as a Back up in case those lady dance to close you don't have to pull the lights up and f off your lumans , you can pull up and kick the over head on till there ready to chop good luck

Top Bottom