12 Site Ebb And Grow Feeding Schedule?

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

I am doing reading into the feeding schedule for a 12 site ebb and gro. There are so many different answers to the question of "how many times do I feed". I will try to provide ample amount of info on my set up to try and get some well known growers expert opinions. I am using hydroton, 12sites with 2gallon pots, 3 part technaflora bc nutes, ro system (hooking up today). 3 600 digital mh for vegetative, and will switch to hps bulbs for flower, inline cooled with 8" inline exhaust with charcoal filter, 4" intake with charcoal filter. So for vegetative I will be running an 18hr cycle. 1. How many feeding times do experienced growers do during a vegetative cycle? 2. How long is your feeding times, 15minutes, 30minutes....? 3. Does any of this change when you go to flower, and are only running 12 hour lights? If you would like to know anything more towards my set up, or if I left anything out let me know. I really would like some folks who are well known for having great results and a good level of experience.

O

Okdogg

With Hydroton you will want to flood for 15 minutes 2-3 times per day.

Top Bottom