12 Week Feeding Schedule

• Thread starter MegaSuiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I am growing some chemdogs. I tried growing the same as my deathstars last grow, I was using house&gardens 10 week feeding chart. Which resulted in the chemdogs losing most of their fan leaves, lack of nitrogen I assume.
Has anyone used this feeding chart for their Sativas?
Thanks!

12week v3
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I am growing some chemdogs. I tried growing the same as my deathstars last grow, I was using house&gardens 10 week feeding chart. Which resulted in the chemdogs losing most of their fan leaves, lack of nitrogen I assume.
Has anyone used this feeding chart for their Sativas?
Thanks!
Which one were you using and did you follow the chart?

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I was using the ten week feeding schedule because I couldn't find the twelve week one. I used the chart, but used 85% strength of everything.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I was using the ten week feeding schedule because I couldn't find the twelve week one. I used the chart, but used 85% strength of everything.
Everything! It says choose one. I meant like which base nutes and additives were you using, coco a+b? You didnt use all the nutes on the chart did you?

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Previously I was growing in Coco. I used Coco A+B. Now I'm in Perlite and use Aqua flakes A+B. I used the chart correctly.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Ha! That made me laugh. I am sure you have seen some really stupid shit on this site.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Someone here suggested dropping the water ph to 5.7 for straight perlite. (I think)

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I'm using 6.1-6.3
That's where I have been getting the best results.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

That was seamaiden. Their plants didn't mind it lower. Mine are temperamental at that low.

Latest posts

Top Bottom