12 weeks and still barely amber?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

I know theirs a couple posts on this subject but wanted options on my specific plant.. so this plant is sunset runtz from exotix genetics and it’s stated the flowering time is around 60 days, but obvisiously I know that differs pheno to pheno.. I’m at 80+ days (12 weeks) and the trics have been milky with about 5%amber for about 3 weeks now.. what do you guys think based on the pictures and situation it seems like it’s at a stand still.. should I just pull her? I started flushing her a month ago and haven’t feed her since because I assumed this was going to be a quicker harvest ?

All reply’s appreciated!!

12 weeks and still barely amber
BigCube

BigCube

I dont like any amber in my tricombes. I would have pulled it weeks ago 🤣

Some strains take longer than others for their tricombes to DEGRADE and turn amber. Unsure why you would want more degraded thc than less, but there ya go 👍

Miked1988

Miked1988

I dont like any amber in my tricombes. I would have pulled it weeks ago 🤣

Some strains take longer than others for their tricombes to DEGRADE and turn amber. Unsure why you would want more degraded thc than less, but there ya go 👍
I agree.. Im going to pull her in a couple hours I wanted her to get a little more amber because she’s a indicia dominant an when it’s a indica I usually wait til it’s more amber but if it’s a sativa I go when it’s 100% milky.

Top Bottom