12*x10* Foot Empty Bedroom.. Plans?

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Since I've only grow in small spaces with decent results I want to expand by a lot.

Not too sure where to start.

Looking for advice on lights.
I was thinking 2 1000w LEDs would cover just fine but not 100 precent.

12x10 foot empty bedroom plans
embaks

embaks

The posted plant is new York diesel. Vegged for 2.5 months. Currently on week 2 of flower. Topped 2 twice ( 4 colas)

So far love this plant. Uncontroable growth rate.

embaks

embaks

Which lights you thinking?
Either full spec led (1000ws) or Cobb lighting. I'm honestly not sure brand or price isn't a issue ihabe had hi success with both led and fluorescent lighting. Power use isn't an issue. The only issue is I dont like using HPs or Mh lights.

embaks

embaks

I'd like to run at least 5 plants if not more not sure if I plan on scrog or LST / topping. Leaning towards LST. I just want the best for the job.

embaks

embaks

1 gorilla glue auto fem
1 pineapple express auto fem
2 regular blueberry diesel
10 manderan kush bag seeds
30 atom / green crack bag seeds
20 gorilla glue #4 x C99 reg
20 stardawg x C99 reg

IMG 20170129 100927
dan1989

dan1989

The posted plant is new York diesel. Vegged for 2.5 months. Currently on week 2 of flower. Topped 2 twice ( 4 colas)

So far love this plant. Uncontroable growth rate.

Nice. It's one half of what I'm growing now, Grapefruit Diesel.
I'd like to run at least 5 plants if not more not sure if I plan on scrog or LST / topping. Leaning towards LST. I just want the best for the job.

I personally would choose LST over scrogging. It's basically the same means to the same end. Doing a scrog takes forever. And you can't rotate your plants. Just my opinion :) By the way are the harvest weights you mentioned from one plant?

dan1989

dan1989

Nice. It's one half of what I'm growing now, Grapefruit Diesel.

I personally would choose LST over scrogging. It's basically the same means to the same end. Doing a scrog takes forever. And you can't rotate your plants. Just my opinion :) By the way are the harvest weights you mentioned from one plant?

Getting the same problem with the ridiculous growth rate. Must be a diesel thing...

embaks

embaks

The cookies and cream was 2 plants vegges for the months. The blue berry was 2 plants.
And the sour was just a single plant. I agree with 100% with the LST over scrog. I've always used LST and had high sucess. No need to switch it up.

The new York diesel is huge.. 4 feet all from the top of the bucket. 5 feet in diamiter. 3 inch stock.

embaks

embaks

NYC diesel @ 3 weeks and 4 days starting to frost up. Thinking this strain will take 9-10 weeks. shit is huge.

Screenshot 2017 02 01 17 09 14
Screenshot 2017 02 01 17 10 16
Top Bottom