12 x12x10 10 k flip did I miss anything Help!

• Thread starter Gnostic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

These room will be set to hold 12 plants, 4 down the center(Bush trees 36-42" diameter 5 -6') 3 on each side wall these will be trellised much like the wonderful "wall of dank". all cages and trellise will be made of 6x6" wire. The back wall will have 2 trellised plants one at the end of each row creating two U shaped aisles. System 13 gallon Rdwc, 2" pvc with bulk heads. Chiller 1/2 horse, 2 110 lt air pumps 2 Lg. stones per bucket. Water fall effect will be added for extra O2 addition in rez. 2 x 24 k window shakers per room, 4 burner Co2 , Bulbs will be hung bare in two layer effect 3 in bottom row 2 in upper, 4 floor fans 12" Osc., 4 wall mount osc fans, Lg Humidifier As well as dehumidifier. They will be located in a heated and cooled larger building. A "can 110" will be used for odor but may have to add something more as we go. comments ideas and help are desired on this one as I have run only the components of this room on a smaller scale 6k no flip. I realize it is going to be tight.

sixstring

sixstring

sounds good except maybe the 2 x 24k a/c sound a bit undersized for 10k bare bulb.i think you want to use 6000 btu for bare bulb cooling so something closer to 60k a/c .a 3rd 24k window shaker might do it but i would look at a pair of larger mini splits or one nice big unit.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

These room will be set to hold 12 plants, 4 down the center(Bush trees 36-42" diameter 5 -6') 3 on each side wall these will be trellised much like the wonderful "wall of dank". all cages and trellise will be made of 6x6" wire. The back wall will have 2 trellised plants one at the end of each row creating two U shaped aisles. System 13 gallon Rdwc, 2" pvc with bulk heads. Chiller 1/2 horse, 2 110 lt air pumps 2 Lg. stones per bucket. Water fall effect will be added for extra O2 addition in rez. 2 x 24 k window shakers per room, 4 burner Co2 , Bulbs will be hung bare in two layer effect 3 in bottom row 2 in upper, 4 floor fans 12" Osc., 4 wall mount osc fans, Lg Humidifier As well as dehumidifier. They will be located in a heated and cooled larger building. A "can 110" will be used for odor but may have to add something more as we go. comments ideas and help are desired on this one as I have run only the components of this room on a smaller scale 6k no flip. I realize it is going to be tight.

Get more a/c. I recommend 5 tons total. I also recommend multiple units not one single unit. Also avoid window units if possible they are not durable enough for growing. They are not designed to run as much as we need them to run.

G

Gnostic

Get more a/c. I recommend 5 tons total. I also recommend multiple units not one single unit. Also avoid window units if possible they are not durable enough for growing. They are not designed to run as much as we need them to run.

Thanks I thought that might be the case John I was hoping you would chime in on this one we are in diff. climates but i agree. Mich. 4 me so winter outside temps can play hell with some units i'll start looking @ inverter minis. if not mistaken should be good down close to zero Fahrenheit.

G

Gnostic

sounds good except maybe the 2 x 24k a/c sound a bit undersized for 10k bare bulb.i think you want to use 6000 btu for bare bulb cooling so something closer to 60k a/c .a 3rd 24k window shaker might do it but i would look at a pair of larger mini splits or one nice big unit.

thx six been looking just already have shakers.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Thanks I thought that might be the case John I was hoping you would chime in on this one we are in diff. climates but i agree. Mich. 4 me so winter outside temps can play hell with some units i'll start looking @ inverter minis. if not mistaken should be good down close to zero Fahrenheit.

Better safe than sorry. When looking for mini splits, make sure to check they may make a kit to run it at lower temps than stated. I have heard from growers in your state and they have used Mitshubishi Mr Slims down to zero without problems. Mitshubishi says only good to 14F. So be careful.

G

Gnostic

Better safe than sorry. When looking for mini splits, make sure to check they may make a kit to run it at lower temps than stated. I have heard from growers in your state and they have used Mitshubishi Mr Slims down to zero without problems. Mitshubishi says only good to 14F. So be careful.
Thanks again john. This is a big show for me want it right, I hate failure much prefer research. Starting to look at 2 30k units per room for 5 tons total. good thing I started with a 400a service. 10k flip plus chillers plus fans and air pumps 10tons ac plus another 24k for building itself and a few outlets and lights. Oh shit that box is getting full quick.

Top Bottom