120-60-300-120-60-177.2 Nutrient Tutorial, or, My Thread Can Beat Up Your Thread.

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

I have read that post as well.
I still think that there is an unspecified amount of triacontanol in Moab, based on my observations playing with varying amounts of alfalfa tea, and seeing the rx.
I do think they would sell the product in OR if it could pass. Why miss out on the OR market.
And then there is the unmistakeable structure that the tria imparts. Those tufts or "fingers" towards the end of the bloom boosting and on into flushing.

Leadsled's pic on page 7 of the Triacontanol thread shows the phenomena that I am referring to.
Unfortunately that thread has lots of posts that are hard to read. Try not to stab yourself repeatedly when wading through organicfreak's posts.

Dank,

you should check out hydrobuddy.com. it really helped me dial in my nutrients. I also picked up some Triac via amazon and tend to run it at 25ppm. gotta mix it with polysorbate 20 before mixing with water. I have found that my strains tend to run shorter and finish a bit quicker than friends that have grown them without Triac. In terms of yield, not sure the impact.

I'm using this guy spurr's formula: 128-88-202-133-67-57 this is a full bloom formula. there is a different one for early flowering that has 105ppm of sulfur

sdgrower

sdgrower

Question for you Dankworth. What kind of numbers do you get for this receipe.
1 litre distilled water
MKP 107 grams
Potassium Sulfate 68 grams
Mg Sulfate 4 grams
Thanks

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I have read that post as well.
I still think that there is an unspecified amount of triacontanol in Moab, based on my observations playing with varying amounts of alfalfa tea, and seeing the rx.
I do think they would sell the product in OR if it could pass. Why miss out on the OR market.
And then there is the unmistakeable structure that the tria imparts. Those tufts or "fingers" towards the end of the bloom boosting and on into flushing.

Leadsled's pic on page 7 of the Triacontanol thread shows the phenomena that I am referring to.
Unfortunately that thread has lots of posts that are hard to read. Try not to stab yourself repeatedly when wading through organicfreak's posts.
I highly doubt there is triacontanol in moab.

I suspect you been drinking too much kool aid and it is making you delusional...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No shit, do you know how much?

No, but the reason I started using it was because of yosemitesam at ICMAG. He said that he looked up the patent and that is does have tricontanol, which is why it works so much better than just a Ca foliar.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This is mainly geared to big time growers or a few buddies going in on supplys to maximize funds in tough economic times

I recently went to a fertilizer manufaturing supply company and took along my trusty bottle of M**B which is a granular bloom booster. This is what they told me..........

I don't want to be sued so M**B will have to suffice I am sure some will guess and be so kind as to fill the other readers in

M**B consists of 3 ingredients which are listed on the package from largest proportion to least

1st is simply Mono-potassium phosphate which is known as MKP 0-52-34
it sells through fertilizer companies locally for 48.50 for 25kgs This 25kg bag is enough to make 27.53 1kg size containers of M**B

2nd is Mono-Ammonium Phosphate, which is known as MAP and is 11-52-34
This also sells through fertilizer companies locally for 110.00 for 25kgs
hopefully you can find it in a smaller quantity than I could as it is enough to make 275 1kg containers of M**B

lastly there is thiamine hydrochloride. online chemical lab supply places carry this. (Google is your friend)
I got this at 49.00 per 100 grams which is enough to make 100 1kg containers or M**B

for 1kg of M**B you use 905.19 grams of MKP
90.81 grams of MAP
1.0 grams of thiamine hydrochloride

this will give you 1-52-34 with a .01% thiamine hydrochloride

there ya go
he put wrong numbers on MAP though

I would "like" this 100 times over if I could. Thank you Donk!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This is mainly geared to big time growers or a few buddies going in on supplys to maximize funds in tough economic times

I recently went to a fertilizer manufaturing supply company and took along my trusty bottle of M**B which is a granular bloom booster. This is what they told me..........

I don't want to be sued so M**B will have to suffice I am sure some will guess and be so kind as to fill the other readers in

M**B consists of 3 ingredients which are listed on the package from largest proportion to least

1st is simply Mono-potassium phosphate which is known as MKP 0-52-34
it sells through fertilizer companies locally for 48.50 for 25kgs This 25kg bag is enough to make 27.53 1kg size containers of M**B

2nd is Mono-Ammonium Phosphate, which is known as MAP and is 11-52-34
This also sells through fertilizer companies locally for 110.00 for 25kgs
hopefully you can find it in a smaller quantity than I could as it is enough to make 275 1kg containers of M**B

lastly there is thiamine hydrochloride. online chemical lab supply places carry this. (Google is your friend)
I got this at 49.00 per 100 grams which is enough to make 100 1kg containers or M**B

for 1kg of M**B you use 905.19 grams of MKP
90.81 grams of MAP
1.0 grams of thiamine hydrochloride

this will give you 1-52-34 with a .01% thiamine hydrochloride

there ya go
he put wrong numbers on MAP though

I found 100 grams of B-1 for 6 bucks!!!!

Check out this site:

lots of goodies here!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Some of their prices are great, and some just ok. Still, its a good source.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Some of their prices are great, and some just ok. Still, its a good source.
yeah pretty great on the stuff they don't have at the ag store, but better to get salts in big bags with your own delivery vehicle unless you just need a bit to get going.

And they're out of stock on a lot of stuff but he said it'll be in soon. These guys have been selling to local collectives for a while and just got set up online. Guy answering their phone was pretty on it.

dankworth

dankworth

you should check out hydrobuddy.com.
Can't install it on my notebook.

I highly doubt there is triacontanol in moab.
Every time I see a product not being sold in OR, it is because they are not disclosing the full ingredient list. So the chances of it being salts and b-1 are very small.
I cannot think of another pgr offhand that does just that, do you know? I am not up on my pgr knowledge like some others, haven't fully nerded out on that subject yet.

There is something besides salts and b-1 though.

Anybody know the cost of getting this analyzed in a lab?

Edit- Apparently I'm going to fuck the quotes up.

dankworth

dankworth

So sdgrower, I am going to think out loud and kind of answer your question.
We are going to use 1% of your values per liter and see what happens.
1.07 grams/liter mkp(0-52-34)=55.64 ppms P2O5, 36.38 ppms K2O
.68 grams/liter K sulfate(0-0-50-0-0-17) 34 ppms P2O5, 11.56 ppms S
.04 grams/liter epsom(0-0-0-0-9.8-13) .392 ppms Mg 0.52 ppms S

So 89.64 ppms P2O5 total.

Now this is where the fun part is.
P2O5 is 43.6% P. So 89.64 ppms P2O5=39.083 ppms P.
K2O is 83% K. So 30.195 ppms K.
.392 ppms Mg. 12.08 ppms S.

Looks like a bloom booster. Could do without the epsom.
Myth of high P.
K2O is 83% K. So

sdgrower

sdgrower

Thanks dankworth. That is supposed to be the original hammerhead 9/18.

dankworth

dankworth

Shit. I just noticed that I said K sulfate had P and S. K sulfate has K and S, obviously.
Sorry dude, I was hella tired. But you see how to calculate that stuff a bit. Hope that helped.

Top Bottom