120-60-300-120-60-177.2 Nutrient Tutorial, or, My Thread Can Beat Up Your Thread.

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

hmmmmm. I am at 700-1000ppm on a .5 scale. I have not run side by sides yet. I just started working with coco less than a year ago. DO you mean 600ppm at night, and higher during light on, or just lower ppms, nightly drench only.

I think I have some fun tickets laying around. How can I spend them, and on what kind of fancy pants equipment?
i USE MY CARDY Ph Meter more then any of my toys. I bought mine years ago about $230.

J

Jalisco Kid

Thanks for that insight. I will need two res's then to accommodate that.
JK, may I ask how you manage ph in an automated fashion? What device are you fond of for that task?
I do it the hard way but I recommend and use/sell grundfos and galileo. If your treasure chest is not full of fun tickets I would not bother looking them up. A blow job is a blow job but sometimes it's nice to have a $1000 hostess.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I do not think I ever grew a crop on one rez. I have always wondered if a different solution would be better. That and with more rez's you can dial in a plant that much faster. Plus if shit get in one rez you still have the other to get you through the hard times. Manufacturing my own tanks and rez's helps. JK

Plants strive to take in what they need,but when there is an imbalance in pressure what can come thru the casparian barrier,will to a certain extent. Its like all filters, they work but there is always imperfections. You can do some reading here.
http://horttech.ashspublications.org/

all i need is more space. :oops:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
IM SAVIN ALL MY FUN TICKETS FOR THESE:

J

Jalisco Kid

I know I would use a pH sap pen before I care about N in the leaves. JK

dankworth

dankworth

JK, I cannot find your nute regimen on this site, tried a bunch of different search terms. Did find other cool stuff, bookmarked it.
Can you recommend any salts off the top of your head?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I know I would use a pH sap pen before I care about N in the leaves. JK

N in the leaves? I thought these measured N in the res. If you monitored every day wouldn't you be able to really dial in feedings based on uptake?

is the cardy a sap pen? do you squeeze sap out of the stem and drop it in the cardy? what is the ideal pH for the sap itself?

J

Jalisco Kid

I find my tangelo is happy at 6.3pH, It is the changing of the pH that allows you to see things coming before your eyes see them.
JK, I cannot find your nute regimen on this site, tried a bunch of different search terms. Did find other cool stuff, bookmarked it.
Can you recommend any salts off the top of your head?
This is one area I hate to help people because it is like handing someone a weapon when it is really just info. Haifa makes the best quality products I know so if you looked at their formulas you would know what I use to feed my babes. That and some Valagro products would include all my salts I use. I a lot of fulvic(70%)and 26% kelp products,Saly acid, I use these in my foliars.

dankworth

dankworth

I find my tangelo is happy at 6.3pH, It is the changing of the pH that allows you to see things coming before your eyes see them.

This is one area I hate to help people because it is like handing someone a weapon when it is really just info. Haifa makes the best quality products I know so if you looked at their formulas you would know what I use to feed my babes. That and some Valagro products would include all my salts I use. I a lot of fulvic(70%)and 26% kelp products,Saly acid, I use these in my foliars.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, JK. Much appreciated.

dankworth

dankworth

Haifa polyfeed, I remember seeing that years ago here. Gracias senor.

tweedy

tweedy

In no way shape or form do I mean disrespect but I'm genuinely curious as to whether or not anyone has seen pictures or sampled any of JK's flowers? I have had the pleasure of having a few board members contributions to the med scene, including dank's and it's always fun to see what the talk really equates to (again, I hope I don't sound like an asshole, just curious).

tweedy

tweedy

I tell you my girls are sooo ugly they break most industrial lens(macros so you can at least see them). It is known to all that I am a killer not a harvester. Suerte JK

Taking the fade thing to the next level, ha. By the end of week two, all fan leaves should have fallen off and you're ready to chop by week three. Jokes aside, I'm sure that your flowers are beautiful, I just like to compare notes. Hope all is well.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I tell you my girls are sooo ugly they break most industrial lens(macros so you can at least see them). It is known to all that I am a killer not a harvester. Suerte JK

Yeah weren't you the one saying you liked to let the plants wilt all the way until they were crispy, then cut them at the base before re vegging them? If I rememer right, doing this for 5 cycles will turn the plant hot pink. Then, it will only have male flowers... which of course are the best for smoking.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

How do you know that the formulations that you copycat are correct?

In other words, I want to reproduce Snowstorm.

How do I know what I come up with is a match and that I am not missing something.

Especially....how do I find out if there is a proprietary substance that I am leaving out. What if there is good/bad shit they dont tell anybody about?

Is there a lab to send it to?..........How do you know for sure?

just find that calif website that lists what is in it as it is required by law.

i do love how people make such claims to increase in yields. read some guy did 15% better. yeah right, like all conditions were exactly the same, same exact clones, etc, to make such a claim

there are no magical supplements other than maybe triacontanol. and remember, the hydro nutrient industry isn't ground breaking in any capacity... they just copy shit that is already out there for the commercial farmer

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Never seen that website....you got a link? Tha would be cool.

Nothing magic about it. It just works.

Top Bottom