1200 W Led, 2 Inch Sprouts

• Thread starter 3N1GM4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Have some two week old sprouts under cfl and I was wondering if it would be ok to put them under indirect light for a few hours to start and then 11 or so hours a day untill my flowering cycle is done so that they could get used to the more powerful light.
I have this light http://www.amazon.com/Galaxyhydro-t...8&qid=1440781616&sr=8-15&keywords=galaxyhydro

I was planning on just opening tent window and putting them near it for a few hours to start and then moving them in eventually. Have about 5 weeks left on flowering cycle so I have that long to work with. My real concern is that the transition from the bright LED light back to cfl every day may stress the plant and cause it to hermie. Is it ok to move my plants back and forth between two different light intensities while they are in veg?
It's the only way I can think of to get them some more light while my only source is being used besides setting them in a window.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Forgot to mention that the one in flower is getting nanners already , I am thinking about just scrapping the unknown that I have and moving my known good genetics in.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Is it ok to move my plants back and forth between two different light intensities while they are in veg?
I would not do this.

Are you flowering sprouts? You're a bit all over the place on the thread.

For your veg, use the cfls and keep them constant under that light(or whatever is your weaker of the lights).

Then move to a stronger, more red leaning light for flower. I'm not familiar with leds for growing so I won't comment on that light, just trying to give general idea of what to do.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I was flowering a mother plant that had about 5 weeks left, decided to just scrap that and move my sprouts in to my tent. The led grow light is engineered for veg and flower.

Top Bottom