1200w Platinum Led P1200

• Thread starter Amwar420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amwar420

Amwar420

So i was woundering im gettin the full spectrum P1200 and im scrogging in a 4'x4' area, how many original plant should i have 2-4 or wut?? planning on topping i guess around 3 or 4 times.

Amwar420

Amwar420

Really dont kno what light to get, i wont one big light fir around $1300

N

Nickracer9

I have 2 p600's and a p900 that I use for veg. They work great!!! I'm gonna try and flower with them on my next run. I would def get 2 600's to really disperse the light just right.

R1Medic.13

R1Medic.13

Yea I'm trying to figure out what I want to get to replace my T5s. I have a 2x4 mother tent that I need the LEDs for. Anyone have any input for that?

seaslug

seaslug

Hi R1--you want mothers under LED? I haven't kept moms (yet) but I was planning to use T5HO.

R1Medic.13

R1Medic.13

Yes. They make veg/ clone specific light spectrums for some LEDs. My t5 light takes 216watts to operate at. Was hoping to be able to cut that in half using LED. We will see tho. I do enjoy my t5s I have them sitting under now.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Right on. I also have 2 p600s. I hear mark is making a new fixture? I haven't fired mines up yet, can't wait though. Anybody with the insight on how many plant per p600?
Cheers

R1Medic.13

R1Medic.13

Very nice. I am looking at the p450 for my next light. Possiblely the 600 for more coverage. We will see. My other LED is a bloom boss 600. A lot of white light in that one. I would like to do a side by side comparison between the bloom boss and the platinum to see the difference all the extra white makes or doesn't make. I think straight white leds is a waste. What is the new fixture?

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Very nice. I am looking at the p450 for my next light. Possiblely the 600 for more coverage. We will see. My other LED is a bloom boss 600. A lot of white light in that one. I would like to do a side by side comparison between the bloom boss and the platinum to see the difference all the extra white makes or doesn't make. I think straight white leds is a waste. What is the new fixture?

Don't know much, I know over at 420mag dude mark hangs out. Maybe we can get him over here? But I know of a guy online on YouTube killing it with the platinum fixtures. I wanted 2 900s. But my budget screamed 2 p600s lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys results. Link me to the bloom boss please. And I hear the white spectrum does matter. Apache has a all white fixture, that should mean something right?
Cheers

R1Medic.13

R1Medic.13

Don't know much, I know over at 420mag dude mark hangs out. Maybe we can get him over here? But I know of a guy online on YouTube killing it with the platinum fixtures. I wanted 2 900s. But my budget screamed 2 p600s lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys results. Link me to the bloom boss please. And I hear the white spectrum does matter. Apache has a all white fixture, that should mean something right?
Cheers
I am so torn on it. I thought the white spectrum was made up from the other colors? Thought that is why platninum doesn't use the white light in theirs because they have so many other colors to cover that spread. Just search bloom boss .com. They come right up. They are from our local shop here.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

I am so torn on it. I thought the white spectrum was made up from the other colors? Thought that is why platninum doesn't use the white light in theirs because they have so many other colors to cover that spread. Just search bloom boss .com. They come right up. They are from our local shop here.

That maybe right, but lemme drop this gem in your lap. I would've went with these fixtures if they were available at the time. I just couldn't wait, now I feel dumb, but I'm comfy with having the platinum leds. I've researched them enough to know they kick major ass, but check these out...

LTC Diamond LED LTC Cool Diamond II Luxeon LED by Philips Lumileds

Lil' Tomato Concepts- Double Black Diamond V2- 228 watt LED Grow Light | Buy at 1778.99 | LED Grow Lights Depot

Toaster79

Toaster79

2015 02 19 052251

Combine three of these and your better of than wiht building full spectrum with individual colors. And don't srart pulling up UV and IR LEDs because they are ridiculously inefficient and expensive.

+++++Vibes

R1Medic.13

R1Medic.13

Thanks a lot guys. Now all I can do is look up the latest greatest best leds out there and not want anything but. I was just checking this out...bmlhorticulture.com

Top Bottom