120v And 240v Electrical Help

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eighty9concr

200 isn't anything compared to a 200 light warehouse though! My buddy in colorado who was originally from out here in cali, sent me a pic of a 300 panel just for his AC!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Id have to see it to wager a guess but that doesnt sound right,first thing is figure that out.Are there any open breaker spots in that box?doesnt seem like you could cram that many breakers in a 100 amp box,Are all the breakers hooked up and live?
yeah I concluded what eighty said right after I posted that most likely because they figured I wouldn't have everything on all plugs being used at the same time. Now the fuckin dilemma is that my box is old as fuck and I have no more breaker space to fit with my panel cover and I can't get a new one because my main switch isn't a switch its a old school pull out box daddy. Thanks for the help anyway guys

lollipopman

lollipopman

That sucks pimp, I was also going to tell you that converting a line to 220 in your house make sure what that line feeds cause around here you have 2 to three bedrooms feed off one breaker so if you figure out your amp problem you will still have the multi room one line problem.

Pimp T

Pimp T

well the one I wanted to convert only is on two plugs. And I have more breaker space to add a whole new line but the way my panel cover is made I can't add more breakers and can't get a new panel cover because its from the 60s. I could leave the panel cover off but fuck it ill just find a new ballast to buy solistek has a 120v 1000w ballast that u can use a splitter with to use two 600w de bulbs off one ballast.. @lollipopman but i really appreciate the advice from u guys

cwragronomy

cwragronomy

I picked up two of those ballast and was curious to try out the pair of 600s. Good vibes for room! With a solo 1k & eye bulb i was pretty happy with it.

Top Bottom