128 site EZ Clone Pump Schedule

• Thread starter Doc50holliday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doc50holliday

Doc50holliday

Hey guys, figure I’d bring this topic up again 🤣. Haven’t seen anything on it in a couple years and the information about it is very volatile.

I just bought a 128 site ez clone and I’m hoping someone here may be able to give me some tip with it? I’ve seen so many different pump schedules it’s pretty crazy. 15/15, 15/45, 1/4, 45/15, 24/7. It’s quite interesting how much variety there is and how different they can be.

If anyone has had some good success with these machines and has found a schedule that works well for you, plus any other tips you think I should know, please let us know!

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Im lovin it
Im runnin it 15 on 30 off.....with an airpump in the res.
keep it cool around 70's
I add 5% ACT and few drops of SUperThrive
I also make sure that the part under the neoprenedisc is no more than 10% of the whole lenght of the cut..and i peel it.
Got explosive root growth..100% success
other round I also noticed that cuts fresh from the mother plant straight into the cloner showd no stress at all, and some other cuts that were layn in a glass of water for a week got all sick...

Doc50holliday

Doc50holliday

Im lovin it
Im runnin it 15 on 30 off.....with an airpump in the res.
keep it cool around 70's
I add 5% ACT and few drops of SUperThrive
I also make sure that the part under the neoprenedisc is no more than 10% of the whole lenght of the cut..and i peel it.
Got explosive root growth..100% success
other round I also noticed that cuts fresh from the mother plant straight into the cloner showd no stress at all, and some other cuts that were layn in a glass of water for a week got all sick...

awesome! Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of going 1 minute on 4 off or 15 on 45 off. Maybe I’ll try the 15/30 like you do. Going to hook up a water chiller and keep the temp around 75 with some T5s above. I got some micro, gro, and bloom I’ll use as abase with some rapid start root hormone. Keep PH around 5.8. I’ll let you know how it goes for me. If you see any glaring mistakes with my approach feel free to call me out.

Top Bottom